I wont miss Opeth in Australia this time!!!!

Sympozium

Saprophyte
Sep 16, 2001
Australia
I missed Opeth earlier this year when they came to Australia. Living in the NT is a bitch! This time in Decemeber is much easier for me to go!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
www.opeth.com
Australian Damnation tour December! woohoo!

yes im definitely goin again
ahhh
deliverance tour was awesome and this is gonna be great as well

havent been this happy since tool toured in 2001 then again in 2002 :)

Thank fucking christ they actually made good on it... I can't wait to see them again. Now, if only Porcupine Tree would come with them...

Schism: TBE are awesome... you seeing them on their upcoming tour? I'll be seeing them on the 29th here in Melbourne. :D

plattopus said:
Thank fucking christ they actually made good on it... I can't wait to see them again. Now, if only Porcupine Tree would come with them...

Schism: TBE are awesome... you seeing them on their upcoming tour? I'll be seeing them on the 29th here in Melbourne. :D

I will miss them unfortuneatly, going overseas next week for a month.

How good is the album, it's blowing me away, I can't stop listening to it!!!

:D

Awesome. Best news I've heard since they anounced the Deliverance show earlier in the year.

Looking forward to this...some of my non-metal friends might even come along to this if their lucky.

DravenMist said:
I will probably go anyway, as I'll most likely never have the chance to see Opeth again. But half a heavy, half a soft set would be perfect.

I have to agree. The most appealing aspect of Opeths music to me is the way the heavy and mellow parts work together, covering a spectrum of emotions.

All one or the other, it would feel like somethings missing.

Mind you I will still be there. Fantomas/Tomahawk/Melvins are playing Hordern, Fri 13 December, hope its not the same night! (picture that)

esjade said:
Fantomas/Tomahawk/Melvins are playing Hordern, Fri 13 December, hope its not the same night! (picture that)

esjade :eek: *slap* don't even think that! :err:

Edit: Excellent album you are playing :Spin:

Jo said:
@ Saphira :wave:

*Nibbles on Jo* Hey chicky..!!

Yeah, with what DravenMist said... The WHOLE Damnation album in one set will be a bit... 'yawn...' *..Can't believe she said that...* I LOVE the album, don't get me wrong.. but throwing in heavy songs aswell would make for a better show.. IMO, and DravenMist's.. :p

Jo said:
esjade :eek: *slap* don't even think that! :err:

Edit: Excellent album you are playing :Spin:

Ow that hurt! :cry:

Yea what are the chances playing the same day huh (I've certainly hexed them now lol)

oh luv Swans, Gira & Jarboe are brilliant!