Opeth Down Under

boz9

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne Australia
Yeah I know that I missed one of the worlds greatest bands when they toured here earlier this year (spewing!!!!:puke: ).
Couldn't be helped I was in hospital.
So I need to know are there any plans for another tour by Opeth in Australia in the future??????
:headbang:
All Australian fans of this awesome band please put your posts here and lets get them back out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Soundjunkie said:
what if Opeth played at Big Day Out in January.

then i'd be pissed that i'm in america then. but as has been mentioned in previous threads i doubt opeth will return to australia before late 2007 or 2008 at the earliest.

narcoleptic haze said:
Next album tour at the earliest. And ftlog they need to play the Tivoli here in Bris, not the fucking Arena.
i agree i was at the arena show this year. that place cant handle Opeth. they need a more uh epic setting. thinking back i don't really remember much of that night. i just remember that terrible opening act, Opeth ripping into Ghost of Perdition, ----white cluster was some where in here-----, the leper affinity before encore, the amazing soldier of fortune and the hilarious intro to deliverance... the song it self is pretty much a blur. damn that night was insane.

does any one have the set list from that night?

biggsy said:
im going for tool coz i missed out on the concert tickets. and muse i guess. but opeth wont come back until theyve released another album and are on the tour for that.
Ah yeah...I'd go, but I've already got a Tool ticket and they are pretty much the only band I'd go and see from the looks of the first announcement.

belgarath68 said:
Ah yeah...I'd go, but I've already got a Tool ticket and they are pretty much the only band I'd go and see from the looks of the first announcement.

Hmm, and Muse though.

Looking like its a pretty grim chance that Tool will announce more shows now.. But I don't think I'll go to the BDO to see them.

Soundjunkie said:
what if Opeth played at Big Day Out in January.

That would suck

I'd have to pay 110 bucks to see them play, given that the bill is completely void of any good bands currently.