Picture thread

Here's the thread for everyone to post their favorite pictures and photos of themselves.

In honor of the return of OSA, here is a picture of me, my friend, and Tuomas, taken at the Anaheim show 3 years ago (obviously I'm the one wearing the Nightwish shirt).

nwmeet.jpg

Here's me (On the left) and my friends with LORDI! Taken earlier tonight at Vintage Vinyl in NJ! I had to kinda crouch down because I'm a LOT taller than all the members of Lordi, even with their platform boots on!

100_0867.jpg

The elusive C makes an appearance! <33

Tel is adorable as always <3

The hair is lookin good Troggie! ;)

I finally ditched the bangs I've had since high school.

My Doctor Who fangirl picture!
resizehotbutno.jpg

Don't forget that ECW (Extremeley Crappy Wrestling) cast off Kevin Thorn.

I wonder if Gangrel is still married to Luna Vachon?

Me from Halloween 2004: Hair metal!

Halloween1.jpg

For all the women out there...hold yourself back...I'm married!

Bass_7.jpg

Oldies but goodies!

OH! And here is one half of the guinea pig Nightwish tag team! This is Wish. Night is too jumpy for me to handle!

P1300005.jpg

Nope, Gangrel still goes by Gangrel! Out here in PWU (www.prowrestlingunplugged.com) he teams with another vampire wanna be named Billy Blade.

Interesting. Because when APW came to town and I was able to see them, I remember hearing them introduce a Billy Blade and then Gangrel came out. Maybe I was just confused or did not hear properly. It's been known to happen before!
LOL2.gif

Checking in from Oregon here.... my friend just got married :) I've known her online for something like 10 years and now we finally got to meet! It has been such a blast. Speaking of Cloud in the other thread........ one of my flight transfers was in Phoenix so we hung out and pics to prove it!

kyle13a.jpg

no, it's a form of 'Trappist' (heavy belgian beer). It's been recently rebrewed in my town after being gone for 50 years. Alcohol percentage: 8,1