Picture thread

yeah, the day it was introduced we had to play with our brass band at the festivities and I ate nothing and drank like 12. No need to say I was pretty drunk :p

OK, this isn't exactly a picture, but it is me in video form. The wrestling fed I mentioned above, PWU, is currently holding "Commissioner Idol" in which a fan or group of fans becomes the new commissioner of PWU. Well, my friends and I are in the front row every month, we bring white boards to mock wrestlers and have become good friends with a couple of people who work there and have affectionately become known as the "White Board Mafia". We go by our pwufans.net names in this video (I'm "Boomaga", the last one, and I was a little drunk at the time... that's not a real knife). Also, that's not MY room, I wouldn't be caught dead living in a room with that much Insane Clown Posse crap.

Anywho, here's our "Commissioner Idol" entry video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjQCns90F0

We're gonna be interviewed at the PWU show coming up this Saturday to fight for our right to run an independent wrestling organization! I'll make sure to have my Edge hoodie and Mr Kennedy T-shirt on with pride! (And my Eagles jersey doesn't hurt when trying to get votes in Philly)

That's an outstamding presentation video for the White Board Mafia :zombie:
You really made the point with the knife :lol: - and the ending with the other guy taking a loooong swig from the bottle was classic :cool: :p

Aww, good luck Troggie! You guys are way into it!

Hahhaha...you know the future? I am afraid...

Holy crap, i just found out the truth about Zelda! This is the real her!

zeldabe4.jpg

She even has her own web page full of wisdom! The proof!

http://www.zeldawisdom.com/index.shtml

hahaha.

Reviving a dormant thread!

Here is a picture of me with my band Susquehavoc and a couple of models from a local agency. From left to right, Me (drums), Keith Horning (bass), Chad Berger (guitars, 2010-2012), Jeremy Pierce (lead vocals), Steve Fugett (guitar)
400275_347682718589781_774169812_n.jpg