Pictures for posters

I haven't seen that exact picture without blur, sorry If I was not clear d:
I mean the background blur, A little is always ok, but that seems like too much for me, is it a camera effect, or did you add edit the photo to add it?

The hair softness and that stuff is nice.

Sidenote: He has a weird look on his eyes, weird in a funny way.

Oh, that's the lens effect. Very shallow depth of field, photographed at f/1.8 and the image was highly overexposed as well.

btw, Ughi, which camera are you taking these shots with?

it's Nikon d70s. I also used Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Sigma 15mm f/2.8 fisheye, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 55-200mm f/4-5.6 lenses during these dates. :)

Thanks for nice comments every one!
Check out my page http://www.jauhiensasnou.com for updates. I will post the new pictures there. And I have a lot to work on and post in the nearest future.

it's Nikon d70s. I also used Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Sigma 15mm f/2.8 fisheye, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 55-200mm f/4-5.6 lenses during these dates. :)

Thanks for nice comments every one!
Check out my page http://www.jauhiensasnou.com for updates. I will post the new pictures there. And I have a lot to work on and post in the nearest future.

aghagha ok, you use pro gear so. that's actually the same camera model niklas uses :)

not really PRO, they rather call it high end amature. :)
Yeah, I saw Niklas's camera.

well, yeah.. I meant "pro" as "high quality equipment" :)
I have to buy one of those cameras too.. I need to save some money though.

but is the camera that makes good pictures or is it the photographer? I mean: do you need to be a proficient photographer to take such shots, or is it just the camera?

well, yeah.. I meant "pro" as "high quality equipment" :)
I have to buy one of those cameras too.. I need to save some money though.

but is the camera that makes good pictures or is it the photographer? I mean: do you need to be a proficient photographer to take such shots, or is it just the camera?

Ha-ha-ha!
The camera does take good pictures. But you certainly should know at least how to operate it using manual features, not just "auto". Well, and post-production is a huge component of the whole process.
I'm not a pro yet but photography is my major in college.

Ha-ha-ha!
The camera does take good pictures. But you certainly should know at least how to operate it using manual features, not just "auto". Well, and post-production is a huge component of the whole process.
I'm not a pro yet but photography is my major in college.

I guess this was the way it worked.

ah ok, so photography it's not just a hobby or something.

Well I guess I know the basics (as I usually use my canon powershot with some primary manual features), but I'd know more if I had the chance to operate such a good camera.

Whenever I have enough money and enough time to learn some more about this whole matter I will certainly spend some time into this, as I love pictures and taking pictures (despite my actual equipment being so damn poor).

post production? you mean photoediting using photoshop et similia? like filters, color balance, exposure and so on, right?