Pictures of you!

alanbirdsell said:
alm.jpg

Alan, anyone ever tell you that you bear a striking resemblance to Lemmy?

:dopey:

RoboCaster said:
Yea it probably the eyes, and hair, you know science has proven that the eyes are the first thing a man looks at on a women when he is trying to see how pretty. Yep they used lasers to prove it. And it makes sense, because women expect eye contact; so a guy can use this info as a tool if he understood it.

Funny that cos it's the same thing I look for too - nice eyes and hair on a guy are a big thing with me, especially if it's long hair!!! I love a man in a kilt or a band shirt too. So basically my ideal man has long hair, nice eyes, wears a Metallica/Megadeth/Maiden shirt with a kilt and has a great sense of humour - any takers??? :loco:

helix_of_darkness said:
th_valeoftears.jpg
[/URL]

this is me....nothing special but i love metal

What do you mean "nothing special"? Your kinda' hot.... yea why don't you come stay at my house for while, at least long enough to make great memories...?

graham24931 said:
Well here's me at a gig recently!

Click on the pic to enlarge...

When I first looked at this pic, I thought "That dude looks like he is hot, why doesn't he turn that fan on?"

Then I remembered the principle of still photography and literally laughed out loud at myself for being so ridiculously clueless.

Just thought I'd share.

:dopey:

Wow, you're a stunner!!! You look alot like Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil .
yeah i have gotten that before..

What do you mean "nothing special"? Your kinda' hot.... yea why don't you come stay at my house for while, at least long enough to make great memories...?
hahahahaha