Pictures of you!

Don’t mind me though, I’m just teasing, you know I think lots a gals are pretty, yea, there is this one I see most mornings, and it's just like she’s got a mouth full of candy! Redhots and sweethearts…

Me and Izzy from Mistress Of Reality:)
DaveIzzy.jpg

Muhaha you look like the seventh daughter of satan :D i mean in that pic.. Not in real life :D

Oh! by the way robo caster,i've never seen such a rude and hopeless way to offer :D lol

Snotcuk said:
Muhaha you look like the seventh daughter of satan :D i mean in that pic.. Not in real life :D

Oh! by the way robo caster,i've never seen such a rude and hopeless way to offer :D lol

Oh really, I undersand they're real gentlemen in Turkey...

Sabbathking said:
Thanks Jenna!Yeah Izzy's hair rules:) !By the way they sounded awesome that night-lots of Sabbath classics were played!:)

No probs!! :D

I bet there was - Sara sent me a link to a show they'd done. It was awesome - they played one of my very favourites Symptom Of The Universe and they did the acoustic jam at the end which was superb! :headbang:

Cool picture, are you guys playing Power Slave or Dream of Mirrors? Yea, I thought that Chris was a bass player; he should have double neck bass over 6, anyway, I dig that guitar, you could hold that one in the air no problem, and that strait through neck makes it easier or nicer to palm riff around the 22nd fret.

"That guitar" is a Neal Moser built replica of the prototype Bich guitar - one of 14... and it's SN is #1 - Ronz is a happy camper!! Even though it's a 10 string, it plays itself... and sounds even better.

As for what we were playing - I don't remember that - there was beer involved! :headbang:

Wow, I never knew 10 strings ever existed, you would need a big hand to do bar chords, be kinda' interesting to repeat the patterns on the lower end if it were strung up like at 7 string, but probably not, looks like it would be like a 2/3 12 string setup which would be interesting for heavy metal note picking on the lower end and getting voice over like sounds when chunking out chords.

10 string is like a 12 string without the octave strings on the low E and A strings. A 12 string has a lot of "high end" with the octave strings, so remove them and you can still "chunkachunkachunka" chords when you want to. Of course, bending double strings for leads is hard to do, but we've seen guys shred the hell out of theirs - bends and all! :headbang:

A self portrait of sorts I did for queensryche.com. I did a handful for the upcoming Operation:Mindcrime II CD due out in April They are in rotation on the main page with some other pictures. The pictures and this one in particular have generated quit the buzz on the forums. Seems a number of fans like this better than the one used for the cover artwork and a lot think it's Geoff Tate behind the mask. Apparetnly it got the record label's attention, as well as Geoff's attention. Geoff thought this and the other's were lifted out of one of their old videos from OMC I. Supposedly they are going to be talking to me about these :loco:
iamback.jpg

alanbirdsell said:
A self portrait of sorts I did for queensryche.com. I did a handful for the upcoming Operation:Mindcrime II CD due out in April They are in rotation on the main page with some other pictures. The pictures and this one in particular have generated quit the buzz on the forums. Seems a number of fans like this better than the one used for the cover artwork and a lot think it's Geoff Tate behind the mask. Apparetnly it got the record label's attention, as well as Geoff's attention. Geoff thought this and the other's were lifted out of one of their old videos from OMC I. Supposedly they are going to be talking to me about these :loco:
iamback.jpg

I hope that picture was taken by a terrorist...

BichMaker said:
"That guitar" is a Neal Moser built replica of the prototype Bich guitar - one of 14... and it's SN is #1 - Ronz is a happy camper!! Even though it's a 10 string, it plays itself... and sounds even better.

As for what we were playing - I don't remember that - there was beer involved! :headbang:

THAT GUITAR - says it all...! i love how the lines on the body are rounded off - my friend used to own an eary 80z bich with snakeskin airbrush, won it while dressing frets @ b.c. rich and it played and sounded like a dream - is that why the cloud inlays?
and hey looks like you in f# so i guess flight of icarus :headbang: