Pictures of you!

Yeah she's not a tall woman, but she still rocks the joint and kicks ass

All of the ladies are small in stature but huge on talent! :worship:

Those pics are great Aja! :kickass: :headbang: Your mom must be a real character.

Jim

She does look fabulous for her age, doesn't she? Plus she's an absolute riot and a killer cook! Her kimchee is to die for!

She doesn't sing at all though she has a very keen ear and really loves music but as I said I get ALL my projection from her. The woman can cut ear wax at 30 yards with a WHISPER!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm planning to frame up these pics plus one my friend Ernie took of me and her together so we can both have a visual reminder of all the fun we had. It was nice that she could get a little bit inside my life as a musician . She used to think I just sang and lived the glamorous life. The nuts and bolts of how much work it actually is to do music for a living rather surprised her! :zombie:

skull.jpg

Thanks for the compliments,Metallicat.I love my teeth to the point that I keep a toothbrush in my toolbox at work.Glad you liked the photo too,Aja. Hey Metallicat,how close do you live to the infamous Loch Ness?

BRIAN MAIDEN said:
Thanks for the compliments,Metallicat.I love my teeth to the point that I keep a toothbrush in my toolbox at work.Glad you liked the photo too,Aja. Hey Metallicat,how close do you live to the infamous Loch Ness?

You're very welcome!! :D

I live quite a bit away from Inverness actually.

Here is a map, Inverness is at the top and Crieff where I live is nearer the bottom.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Metallicat180/My Pictures/Scotland.jpg