Don't you love me.
Feb 15, 2007
LDN
www.myspace.com
Post firewind pictures here
Im gunna start with bob obviously :)

1462032894_l.jpg

Woah! Nice pictures! I appreciate this.
Especially one's of Mark Cross. I'm noticing though that he's playing a Tama Bubinga kit in this picture. Kind of different since he Endorses Sonor. God those kits are nice. Anyway. . . Does anyone have anymore pictures of Mark? I definatly have a hard time finding them and I'd like to see more of his kits. If anyone does I would definatly appreciate it if ya posted more.

Thanks. :p

Alright I cant lie, you are a hot chic. :OMG: So uh, how do i get to heaven? thats where your at right? :loco:

(ha ha, the cheeziest pickup lines i just made up)

Kirsty - in photobucket you can post a string of pictures by selecting the little box underneath all the pictures you want to post and then click the button that says "generate HTML" at the bottom of the page. (when it generates you want the code with the [ img ] tags in..they might have an option that posts thumbnails, in which case use that).. if they're spread across more than one page then click view all on the right hand side of the page so you can select all the pictures you need.

Thank you very much M'Lady!!! Expect pictures up tonight - too lazy to post them just now. Sooo tired.

So yeah. BTW - anyone going to Bloodstock to see Firewind?? I want to go but I have no one to go with O_O

NO ONE is going to BS this year =\ (and I didn't blame them til Firewind confirmed!!!)

xx Kirsty

Done and done ladies!!!

The crazy drunken Scots (I'm sure I'll get some people to come...SURELY!!!) shall rule the camp. Heh.

Up for some Bloodstock Karaoke aswell?? Good good :kickass: :p Heh!

I'm sure I'll probably swap phone numbers or whatnot with people from here nearer the time :D

AWESOME!!!!!

xx Kirsty