Piledriver

Ermm, wasn't there a guy from Piledriver posting here ( is that you Troyanasi ) ???
There was a Piledriver thread earlier, thougth a Piledriver member posted there ... Too lame to search now....

Yea Troy is the guitarist of Pildriver. He's hte man!!
I knew him before that from the Nevermore board.

Were into the same music :)

so, we got guys here from Panic cell, Exciter and Piledriver... That's already a damn cool collection of metal...wonder if there are any more??? If seen some pics with JD in a band too I think ???

MRNot said:
*OOPS!* /embarassment/ My bad.. Yeah.. Canadian Metal.

Anyone know if the record on the same original label as PileDrive (Cobra Records?) under the band name, Convict, featured the same singer? I thought the album sucked, but it sounded like PileDriver's singer to me..
Convict sucked
Gord (The Piledriver) got scammed into that farce....
Here is a "

"Released sometime in 1985 on Vinyl and Cassette by Cobra Records, and HME Records. No longer available. (Thank your favorite deity!)
[size=+1]Yet another bogus sham, this time widely regarded as a hunk of shit! (Except the vocals, of course!)[/size]
[size=+1]Since it went into the bargain bins mere months after its release, it is obviously out of print.[/size]
[size=+1]If you listen closely during the last screams in "Don't Turn Away" you can actually hear the exact moment I permanently damaged my vocal cords! I thank the producers/engineers for forcing me to sing with strep throat for 2 days for the loss of the upper octaves of my voice! So, guys, was my torture worth the capital loss that album represented? Well, I personally don't think it was worth the chump change I got for it!!! Thanks again, you WEASELS!"[/size]