SLADE!!!!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Anybody else remember "Get Your Hands Off My Power Supply"?!?!?! Don't ask me why, but today I just couldnt' get the words to RUN RUNAWAY outta my head! Whatever happened to these guys?? I have this cassette, but cannot find a copy on disc and have never seen any other albums by them in my area. what gives?

Swine?

Hawk?

Greeno?

JD - you're too much of a young bastard to consult on this one...unless you surprise me with your knowledge of the 80's and then I'll eat my words and call you "daddy"!

Thanks
Ted

TVF the song that you speak of is fucking gay!
I mean that in the 50's sense of the word!
It's very up beat & "Happy."
It's a decent tune, but keep in mind that Slade was never huge in the USA.
Yeah I think KISS opened for them only to turn around & open for KISS the following year... I think there probably not much demand for their stuff, so that's why it's not out on disc. Though I would say that some label in Japan or Europe probably presses copies of that disc for a nice premium...
I have to say the bag pipes were a nice addition to the track...

tedvanfrehley said:
JD - you're too much of a young bastard to consult on this one...unless you surprise me with your knowledge of the 80's and then I'll eat my words and call you "daddy"!

Thanks
Ted

I remember Slade!They had a song on a very OLD Hard rock Compilation I used to have when I was a Boy ... I cant for the life of me remember the song but the Comp was called "Frankenstien and other Rock Monsters" here is a Link buddy http://users.swing.be/amazingslade/