PILLOWCASES?!

I'm all for this. Like Charlie Brown, I will go a little overboard with the scissors, I'm sure.

holeyghost.jpg

I say we steal all the pillowcases we can, cut holes for eyes, and then run around, haunting the venue, during DSO like the ghosts of ProgPower past.

:devil:

Zod

Sounds like we are going to have a 'ladies' row for those of us that need to sit this year. :lol: It's getting more and more difficult as well as painful to stand for long periods of time, as well as walk long distances, and I get really tired pretty quick. I've been sitting more and more each year, and I think this year I'm going to really try to take it easy so I'm not so sick when I get home. I just hate having to sit down at a concert. Goes against my nature. :p

And I will have my earplugs in too! But no pillowcase...

Like I said before, going deaf is metal. I don't wear them :p

And like I said before I want to enjoy metal for many years more, not planning in going deaf soon, so I do wear them...PROUDLY! :D

I couldn't agee more with this post and had to follow-up after seeing folks using the ridiculous pillowcases/towels at the showcase last night. What is really unbelievable is some of the foks indicated they were first time attendees! What the heck??? Where is our common courtesy? If you walked up to a park bench and it had a pillowcase/towel you would just move it and sit down right? If someone was sitting there you would ask and hopefully, if they said my "friend" (whoever) went to get ice cream (whatever) you would move on and find another seat. Why should this be any different, it is a METAL show for crying out loud you can't sit down a pillowcase/towel and walk away with no one to save your seat for several sets and expect it to be available when you return. And really, if you have exhausted yourself on the floor, why go into the stand between sets to find a seat some poor girl (probably me) is saving for her boyfriend who had to grab another beer when the seats ON the floor tend to remain (open for obvious reasons). Those pillowcases have to go, if folks start getting charged for them by their hotel they won't be so willing to pretend they are seat savers.

I couldn't agee more with this post and had to follow-up after seeing folks using the ridiculous pillowcases/towels at the showcase last night. What is really unbelievable is some of the foks indicated they were first time attendees!

So you spoke to some of those people then? What'd they say when you told them about the pillow cases?

i just pulled them up and said..'so, looks like im here now, thanks for saving it for me' yes, it a pet peeve. but it's not gonna change. maybe we should put towels and pillowcases in front of the barrier when we have to take a leak!

So you spoke to some of those people then? What'd they say when you told them about the pillow cases?

Not being confrontational I just mentioned that we like the fact that we can come and go as we please and not worry about seats. (Yes, I am a wimp).