Pinstripe design - what do you think?

delt

and his staff
Nov 27, 2001
Montréal, Canada
www.deimos.ca
here's a rough sketch of a design i came up with for my RR, tell me what you guys think --->

pinsdesign1.gif

Dunno, but I dont like it that much, the desing is quite cool but it doesnt look too good on the guitar, maybe because of that grey, I think it would look better if the guitar was black or the pinstripes a bit thicker. Its just when you look it from some distance it looks like a mess. Try to work with proportions to make it more clear. The Artist has spoken. :loco:

PS. sorry Delt I'd give you some suggestions but my english is too crappy and I cant explain how to improve it. :)

thanks for the suggestions guys. actually the body will be painted with a dark flip flop paint that gives dark metallic green/purple reflections depending on angle and lighting, awesome stuff. and yeah the stripes will be wider, that's just a quickly made sketch -)

> btw: the gimp? :D

hehehehhe what else :) :) :) :loco:

how about my control design:

versatility.jpg

talk about some versatility!!!!! :tickled:

about the ridiculous controls, yeah :) :) but seriously, what do you think of the graphic?

oh and - ustrel, incubus: you two know each other? what happened to that red blob shaped guitar, did you put it in the microwave?? or is it that ESP rock-maple-bolt-on-neck-play-dough-body series :tickled:

Yes we know each other. hehe

Yeah .. The sound of my guitar is really good!.:D . but horrible shape.:puke: . but nice colour:Spin: It's true.. it is really fucking heavy

I think the creator of Gibson made this line for about 4 years only. D'Armond's are famous mostly for their pickups.:D

... I didn't buy it ... twas a present

> I think the creator of Gibson made this line for about 4 years only.

ah so i was right, that is a gibson explorer that got rescued from a nuclear holocaust :) :)
..... and is that you in your sig (the beautiful girl on the left) if so do you have a boyfriend :loco:

with those glasses you (or "she") remind me of a girl i miss a lot......... but i can't have her anymore, i've hurt her too much :cry: :cry:

> if they were not i would think the asylum would need to clear a place for ya lol

please don't mention asylum :cry: