Scythe artist needed

DeathPact

Packed with death
Jan 19, 2005
London, but not from
Hey I was thinking of doing some graphics on my guitar thats bodom inspired.
After alot of days of trying to come up with something that looks good I have but 1 design, I must say the edge pinstripe that alexi and roope use just cant be beaten :/ So I need a good artist could make/find/hack me a good looking scythe that i can print and stick on my guitar like in the picture :p Unless you guys thinks its gona come out uber gay :p you never know, but im no artist so everything i try looks crap :loco:
Else im gona do a white pinestripe, but it feels like such a big copy.
209873989_l.jpg

I'll draw you a wicked ass scythe! :loco: After all I love drawing weapons and collecting them . . . :lol: I've got a functional yet perfectly decoratve scythe hanging on the wall over my bed. (Don't worry it's secruly fastend to the wall :lol:)

yea but the trick will be to draw it so that it fits into that black shape on the picture more or less, well it must start from the top and reach all the way below the pickup switch. And then you have to get the colors right so that it somehow (htf) matches the blue ?!?! its impossible. mm maby just make it as black as possible :D maby like a black tecture with a red tint of blood on the blade :p hehhe REAPPP REAAAP

^ Don't worry . . . I know what I'm doing . . . :loco: If you could maybe send me the scale/ratio (ie. 1:1) of that guitar in the pic I'll have an easier time doing this. Hmmm, actually, before I come up with a final dessign I'll E-mail you er something with sample desings that I've already come up with and we can tweak the dessign in your favor, how you want it to look 'n stuff. :D Dark blue is a bitch of a color to work with . . . but I can pull it off ;) I've already got a design in mind! Thanks mate! :)

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
I've got a functional yet perfectly decoratve scythe hanging on the wall over my bed. (Don't worry it's secruly fastend to the wall :lol:)

I've got a perfectly rusted, partly fixed with rope scythe in the backyard. Would like it on my wall too, but since it's being used for the stuff it's meant to be used, it has to stay available @ the backyard :D

Oh and I also have a sickle that I bought just because I saw it in a store and it was cheap. It used to be hanging from my ceiling but after one little "close call" situation my mother had while cleaning, I decided it's best if it stays some place more safe :oops:

I know that is a JS-35 but damn I can't get it in this sht coutnry.
I think i'll buy something like this but i need money *gives up drinking*
can i only order from london?:s

yea man just order it from the website I messaged you, its a fucking good deal for guitar that suited my needs in every way, cheap, 24 fret, 2 buckers,L floyd, and the most important !!! RR shape that beats any fucking shape by a fucking fuck, and the second most important: Get the best -> fuck the rest JACKSON the only guitar thats worth playing imo :p fuck alexi for changing he's starting to be a real consumer whore!
Peace out mofo's

Heavenscent said:
Nah, London is Europe too :lol::lol:
haha, I know, but I hate ordering. I wanna take that guitar in my hands before I buy it..

@The Soulforged: nope, if I know right those with no tremolo are JS-30.

Ralf said:
how old are you? 12 or 13?
god dammit man, you must be 6 or 7 then? hey? dont take it so literal man its just a saying ffs, is this the first time in your life that somebody told you their sandwitch is better than yours? get a life man, fuck your pc out the window and go get one now!