Pirate Metal?

Hatebreed said:
In Flames - Dawn of a New Day sounds piratey.

Running Wild pisses on them, shits in their mouths, rapes their women, buries their treasure, pillages their music, and destroys it because it sucks so much.

That said, Pirate Metal doesn't exist. The only Metal band I've ever heard sing about pirates is Running Wild, and they are SPEED FUCKING METAL. Germany rules so hard.

Jean-Pierre said:
Running Wild pisses on them, shits in their mouths, rapes their women, buries their treasure, pillages their music, and destroys it because it sucks so much.

Was that really necessary?.

Jesus, some people need to grow the fuck up.
You can't say anything on these boards without some asshole, who think he carries god's opinion, running his mouth, saying un-needed, cretin shit.

Shut the fuck up.

Hatebreed said:
Was that really necessary?.

Jesus, some people need to grow the fuck up.
You can't say anything on these boards without some asshole, who think he carries god's opinion, running his mouth, saying un-needed, cretin shit.

Shut the fuck up.

Sorry if I happen to dislike mallcore with a passion.

Jean-Pierre said:
Sorry if I happen to dislike mallcore with a passion.
arguing.jpg

Under a Stone said:
Jean-Pierre is from the metal-archives forum in case your didn't know ;)

I thought it was a cool site, until I say Chaos A.D and Roots get an average rating of 40% and 20%, than I saw Morbid Visions and Bestial Devastations get an 83 and a 90%.

That site is obviously run by elitists.

Sepultura Genres
Death/Thrash (up to C.A.D.) Mallcore everything since.

You do know that mallcore isn't a real genre of music?.

Jean-Pierre said:
You think those albums are GOOD?! Oh dear.
why isnt he allowed to like music that sounds good to him? you're acting ridiculous..

im not a fan of those albums either but for gods sake grow up man

Jean-Pierre said:
You think those albums are GOOD?! Oh dear.

I'd say the same for your thinking their bad. Their landmark metal albums. Who cares if their mainstream somewhat.

Does everything have to be recorded in a garage and sell a maximum of 150 for you to listen to it?.

Funeral Portrait said:
why isnt he allowed to like music that sounds good to him? you're acting ridiculous..

im not a fan of those albums either but for gods sake grow up man

It's funny how some of you seem to take any initiative possible to try and seem upstanding and mature. It's just an internet message board.

Anyway, this thread blows precisely 12 moose balls.

EDIT: Landmark Metal albums? Yeah, if you think Limp Bizkit and In Flames are landmark Metal. Last time I checked, 90% of the bands I listen to sell a good deal of copies (Judas Priest anyone?) and have damn good production. Try again, mallrat.

my god jean. how much of a fucking loser must you be in real life to try so hard and sound BADDASSSS online? quit trying to create intimidation around yourself, you look like an idiot.

Funeral Portrait said:
my god jean. how much of a fucking loser must you be in real life to try so hard and sound BADDASSSS online? quit trying to create intimidation around yourself, you look like an idiot.

I'm not trying to intimidate a damn thing (even though the last sentence you wrote doesn't make much sense). He started bitching when I told him that a classic Speed Metal band owned his favourite hot topic flavor of the month. I don't understand how that equates to trying to sound "badass". You could quit being a little prick yourself.

EDIT: I only said the thread blows due to the fact that the topic is completely ass backwards.