pit magazine

Astral Poetry

"Eros! Your hand...!"
Mar 21, 2003
"...it's missing!"
do i trust mein eyes? is there really a kayo dot interview in pit magazine?

a friend of mine told me about it and i looked around online and saw that it was true. there was something else about how in the interview toby said kayo dot means "god is good" in hebrew.

I DONT TRUST THE PIT

There must be a god. There's no way there can't be. There's no way that the people of MOTW and the Dot came together by accident to create such heavenly melodies, such angelic harmonies, such terrible beasts of songs that invoke fear and awe and have the ability to bring hope and inspiration to those that lack such qualities!

Anyways, MOTW and the Dot are amazing.

Double Post:

So I saw the magazine in Borders, read the interview, and laughed my ass off.

They had the most ridiculous questions. "Whats the most important guitar pedal out on the market for metal today?"

HAHAHAAH

I'm glad Toby said the Boss Tu-2. Tuner's are so metal.

4LAO said:
I'm glad Toby said the Boss Tu-2. Tuner's are so metal.

Haha, I want to read it....I almost stoped at Barnes and noble today...while as I was at IKEA....but i was short for time.

Man I love IKEA.

The absolute epitome of generic furniture, is just charming.

I just got this in the mail (I ordered it for KD. I don't have a subscription).

I think they were asking about the name Kayo Dot, and Toby neatly avoided the question by answering it as if they were asking about HIS name.

And with a badly misplaced comma, the journalists of Pit magazine have fired a shotgun blast of confusion into the history of motw/KD:

Toby: "Although I don't believe, I have Jewish lineage."