Pitch Shifter PlugIn?

MetalSound

Nov 14, 2006
Any ideas for a good real time pitch shifter plugin (vst)?
The nuendo pitch shifter works fine but I´m searching something to pitch in real time....

yea in protools i get bad latency with pitch shifter plugins and have to slide tracks back into time is there any plugins that might be beter? Im willing to buy them so please shoot some others out if you don't mind!!

yea in protools i get bad latency with pitch shifter plugins and have to slide tracks back into time is there any plugins that might be beter?

Sounds like you need to optimize your computer instead of finding other plugs.

I went through and did all windows xp tweaks for recording (thanks sound on sound mag:headbang: )

What else should i be looking for to optimize my computer everything else runs fine and i can run a shit load of plug ins but if i run 1 pitchifter by itself i get latency bad and have to slide the track:Smug:

I guess im just a little confused now.....

does anyone know of a stereo harmonizer type effect so i can do the 80s -5cents left channel +5cents right channel harmonizer effect thing?

Yeah Broken, the Digirack plugs are pretty mellow on the cpu load... There's gotta be something else going on that's giving you latency.

Bang Bros. anyone? :)