PIZZA

Haha, NYC pizza ftw!

What's the normal diet in Germany? :lol:

-Joe

It tasted so unbelievable great, I nearly did groan..it was tasty as hell :kickass: I sat at the window in a Deli, studying the yanks walking along the 42. street, while I had sex with the NY Salami Pizza :lol: It was ÜBER-FAT!

I remember, I ate breakfast in NY and I was full the whole day. In Germany I need 3 meals :)

im strange when it comes to pizza. eitheir i get a pizza with cheese and mushrooms on it, or i get a pizza loaded up with every topping avalible. lol except anchovies. who eats those things?

You're a :puke:

No_u1.jpg

:lol:

Places have come and gone a lot in the past few years, I remember we used to have a papa johns.

The best pizza in town IMO is Ninos II.

The calzone I grabbed however was from Ithaca, little place called D.P. Dough. Fucking amazing calzones, it's pretty much all they bake (they do not have pizza).

Ithaca has some fantastic food. They have some good grass as well (hell yeah you crazy Cornell grads).

I said closed and meant closest. Pavones is still around, and if you get the chance I recommend them. As far as my favorite local pizza shop (closer than Pavones I mean) I think Gino and Joes is the best local pizza joint. I have had Ninos, and they are good. They changed their Cicero location to Vitos