What do you think about Italy?

- your history and culture is one of the world's greatest and most exciting
- people are loud but lovely
- the only time in my life I was suffering mortal fears was when I missed the last ferry in Naples and had to take bus and tram back to the hotel
- your 2006 soccer world championship win was not justified :lol:

Sabrina Salerno's Boobies
Ennio Morricone
Gorgonzola
Pininfarina
Umberto Eco
Tiramisu
Verdena
Prosciutto di Parma
Michelangelo
My ex-girlfriend
Dario Argento
Antonio Vivaldi
Asia Argento
Gianluigi Buffon
Mara Venier's boobies
Espresso
Gina Lollobrigida
Giovanni Battista Pergolesi
Dante Alighieri
Bruschetta
Cristina Scabbia
Parmigiano

Marco Materazzi deserved that headbutt btw....

Monica Belluci

monicabelluci.jpg

mmmmmmmmm

your women are beautiful i see them every year in myconos for some reason they dont speak english maybe they dont want to anyway cant wait for my vacation:p

Yes.....moreover we can't use broadband connections everywhere....One phone company has the monopoly of the internet connection (there are different phone company that give connections but the "facility" is managed by only one and it can decide where and when broadband connection could be available for the people. Obviously cities and big towns have the priority but there is a big amount of town and zones that are not covered by the service.......because the company has no/little interests

these people are not telling the truth XES lol we're just seen as the worst thing on this planet.
We exported mafia that's it.
Anyway nobody will look at us for the good stuff, that is more and more compared to the shitty mafia.
And metalstatic:

The way I see Italy is that Northern Italy is to Northern US (cultured and respectable) and Southern Italy is to the Southern US (uncultured, uneducated, & violent). Those are of course gross stereotypes, so get off my dick.

so untrue, period.
Here in the north there are people that are so uncultured and uneducated, at least here in milan we got so "cold as ice" people, believe me .....
Yes politics here sucks.

the one thing i can safely say is that the pope looks like an evil motherfucker

He isn't from italy

LOOOL nice one Diblan :p I knew somebody was to soon imply that the pope had a tie with Italy :D

One thing i know about Italy: It has one bastardised pension problem!

Apparently Mao is coming over into the UK this summer to demo me his new guns and mafia methods

LOOOL nice one Diblan :p I knew somebody was to soon imply that the pope had a tie with Italy :D

One thing i know about Italy: It has one bastardised pension problem!

Apparently Mao is coming over into the UK this summer to demo me his new guns and mafia methods

Yes dude!!
Prepare to die lol...
the problem is that on a counter strike session or half life you can easily beat my italian ass, remember Kev that half life match lol

I always seem to be chatting up Italian girls at the Student Union - very attractive (but I should be aware of the attitude right?). I think Italian football shows how corrupt the country is though....

Exactly!
everything is corrupted lol
About the girls you don't have to mind really, you can find bitches or saints, that's it.
It's hard to find girls inbetween!

Hey Maurizio, I'll be in Milano from 25th to 31th May for my job.
What should I see or visit ??

We already went for a 2days visit, tried to find a "cool" bar with beers, music and people (ok, I mean girls). All we found is fucking lounge bars and back-street old men cafés. We choose the café and drank grappa ;)

Do you have any good adress to spend a good time ? I'll be with a non metal collegue, so regular bars are ok.