What do you think about Italy?

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
Hi
I'm very curious....what do you think/know about Italy, living in other countries?
Not the usually "pasta, pizza, mafia, mandolino"...something more serious (politics, politician, problems, etc..)

what am i supposed to think about a country i know nothing about??
wouldn't it be more effective if you told us what you think about living in italy??

the one thing i can safely say is that the pope looks like an evil motherfucker

The Vatican is its own (city/country) in Roma, Vatican City. Citta del Vaticano. It has it's own laws, police, prisons... ext ext.. Yes it's in Italy, but not part of it in that respect. I'm of the opinion that there a bunch of evil fucks that hoard wealth and dumb down the people. They make me sic....:puke:

The way I see Italy is that Northern Italy is to Northern US (cultured and respectable) and Southern Italy is to the Southern US (uncultured, uneducated, & violent). Those are of course gross stereotypes, so get off my dick. :D Oh yeah, and I've heard your government is unbelievably unstable, and that there are Northern political parties that want secession of Northern Italy from Southern.

Japanese cars are...
Well-i dont know how say this on english-they are the same.
Same shape,same philosophy,same design-with a bit of variations.
There is no art in them.

humm? All of the cars are the same - they have wheels and they get you somewhere. The rest are variations.
IMO car art is all about aerography and body customizations, there are so many choices to go with many many cars. Changing a stock vehicle (even cheap as hell) is badass!

I know that venice is one of the most awful cities i have ever been in and italian busses are awful :-D

Don't hit me, you asked!

Mmmm.....In Italy we have a bad situation in every aspect: Politics, politician (we have 17 sentenced into the parliament), justice, laws, police, school, etc...
Our premier is Berlusconi (He is the owner of 3 channel television....and 40 magazines/newspaper....a bank....etc...) and this is a very very good documentary in english about him
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=318449616351816693[/ame]
In Italy we have so much problems....I can't write all the things that don't work. :D
I dream to go in Sweden because here we'll never change this country...and it go worse and worse every day

Isnt having a PM who is a head of a lot of media establishments kindof... propagandish? :) Sorry cant watch that video right now.
Btw if you have some money for a vacation, definitely visit sweden. Dont stay in the cities but try to travel around scandinavia. There are a lof of beautiful places, both in sweden and norway. It is just so clean around there, almost no pollution. Scandinavians are mega crazy and paranoid about pollution and try to prevent it, and as a result scandinavia is one of the cleanest places in the world. I live in Iceland at the moment and on a clear sunny day I can very well see mountains 50-75km away.

I visited Stockholm last september and I love it...it's another planet.
Here in Italy we have the 80% of the world's cultural patrimony...80%!!!! In Rome, people build unauthorized houses, factories, shops in the archeological zone where you can find archeological finds everywhere, old walls, old building..... they can't build but no one does something for punish them.
Rome is 12 times bigger than Paris.....Paris has 14 subway lines....Rome 2.
Here in Italy the 90% (90%!!!!!!!) of the crimes doesn't pay.....if you have a case, probably it will not end because after 10 years there is the prescription (the case ends without a sentence) and the majority of the case goes over 10years (because politician made laws for them....because if one of them has a case -> prescription)
I'm going crazy (like thousands of other italians)......it's a shitty country.

Our premier is Berlusconi

As far,as i know-Berlusconi have a good relations with Russia,isn't he?

Yeah....he said that italy's information should be like the russian...and he made the "kalashnikof" gesture to a russian journalist that asked to Putin something about the ex wife.......very very professional.....with 20 russian journalist murdered because anti-Putin...

Our premier is Berlusconi

As far,as i know-Berlusconi have a good relations with Russia,isn't he?

Yeah....he said that italy's information should be like the russian one...and he made the "kalashnikof" gesture to a russian journalist that asked to Putin something about the ex wife.......very very professional.....with 20 russian journalist murdered because anti-Putin...

Well clearly Italy isnt there alone. Some countries havent ever gotten out of pre-war regimes it seems. Think about it, werent there like 90 journalists murdered in russia in last 10-12 years? Some news corporation published the number not so long ago, I dont remember the exact number. Also there are still a lot of countries that "fool" the population with suffrage rights and all that...I find it a bit ironic that Putin, after being the president for 8 years is PM now, and, to me and many others, Medvedev looks like his puppet. And guess what, I am not a bit surprised that it was he who got elected.