what do you guys think about this guy?

damn, so you already ordered one? i have one that i'm trying to get rid of. its the oversize model, with tons of chunk and bass end. way brootal, just too much for my small condo. but i hope you do a shootout when you get your new one :p

but seriously, i'm gonna look those Septors up. that looks badass!

At least he seems to be enjoying what he's playing. There's nothing wrong with a dude jamming guitar in his living room. But his cat is gonna start emocore dancing any second, I know it. My youtube vids are probably just as bad though... minus the hardcore cat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/diobolic5150

Man, Malfunction is pretty insane, some really out the box stuff there, especially the bit with the congas at the end.

Have you got any plans for vocals on those tracks?

Cos that would just complete the whole package. :)

damn, so you already ordered one? i have one that i'm trying to get rid of. its the oversize model, with tons of chunk and bass end. way brootal, just too much for my small condo. but i hope you do a shootout when you get your new one :p

:lol::lol::lol: Lots of oversized kitties with too much bottom-end :D

At least he seems to be enjoying what he's playing. There's nothing wrong with a dude jamming guitar in his living room. But his cat is gonna start emocore dancing any second, I know it. My youtube vids are probably just as bad though... minus the hardcore cat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/diobolic5150

Fuck you dude! (My way of saying "AWESOME!") :D

That's actually pretty close to what I'm writing right now. Very similiar style, although mine is probably a tad more experimental and... whatever.

Really nice stuff, and definately much more interesting than that über melodic softcore crap that was posted in the main post :p

Hehe, thanks guys. Didn't mean to derail the thread. I was just looking for tips to dial in my cat.

Glad you liked the vids.

I haven't posted here in a long time. I used to be a regular here back when it first started up. I just lurk now. I had some heated words with a few people a long time ago. :heh: