And what do you guys think of this one?

arvoitus

Dec 12, 2006
The Netherlands
1173141717343qd6.jpg

Looks pretty hot on the first notice ... but what do you think when i tell you its a guy?

As the forum faggot (as declared by the ever lovable, mature and responsible Jesse Marz) I'm obliged to say I wouldn't care either way.

And the adam's apple is a dead give away, NICE TRY

So are you just fucking with us, or is it actually a guy? Cuz I've seen chicks with adams apples, but the thinness of the arms leads me to believe it's a chick... (I mean, there are dudes with skinny arms, but that's just ridiculous)

Looks like a dude to me. And Marcus, if you want proof dude's can have arms that skinny, I'll take a goddamn picture tomorrow D:

So are you just fucking with us, or is it actually a guy? Cuz I've seen chicks with adams apples, but the thinness of the arms leads me to believe it's a chick... (I mean, there are dudes with skinny arms, but that's just ridiculous)

TBH doesn't really look like a girls tricep

I really dont know. I've seen this picture on a other forum and people were discussing it for months, and they still didnt came to a conclusion.

I mean, your dick screams its a girl but your mind thinks different when you see the adam's apple.

I think it's a girl.

Eh I dunno, I see heaps of late teens/early 20s males with arms that skinny.
It's just the typical ectomorphic profile, nothing out of the ordinary.
I was probably about that skinny before I started doing weights and eating heaps.
And wrist size can't really change anyway, so I'll always have skinny wrists.

The 0.2 seconds it took me to look at the photo before reading your post was enough for me to think "ew...that's a guy"

Whatever that creature is, it is very young!!,
YOU ALL ARE PEDESTRIANS OR WHAT?

Yeah, sometimes I'm a PEDESTRIAN. :lol:

I usually like to drive.

The question is, are you a pedophile? ;)

I'm thinking that thing is a teen so that means we couldn't be pedo's anyway.