What do you do for a living?

I operate a small, family owned HVAC business. We service, install and design indoor Heating and Cooling systems both residential and commercial. I've only just begun learning about the design but I've been repairing and installing for years.

man whore hehe just kidding. I work full time at a studio that i never really get paid well. I also have two amps to build for some buddies that are helping me pay my bills.

i'm a maths and computer science student. glad to see a fellow mathematician on these forums! aha.

I work at a high end audio equipment manufacturer. For the most part I'm part of the manufacturing control, and regulate production team. I also specialize in making our slick magnetic faders and building our DJ equipment for which we are mostly known for. Sometimes I get to play with prototype equipment and play with it at home and make use of it in my.music production. Its a great jorb!

Yeah I was wondering that myself!
How did you get into the video game music business.
I know Raymond Herrera from Fea factory does that as well ;)

I made my guitar teacher at school listen to some of my songs and showed him that I was a hard-working person by not missing any classes and always do my homeworks. Then he made me met someone ownig a video game music business, I showed him what I could do and he took me. It's a small business though, so the time between contracts varies a lot, so living only by video games music is not even an idea. But when I have some contracts it pays a lot, and well...it pays for composing music. I hope this will be my main income before I'm 25 (I'm 20).

Hhahahaahahahahaha Bob :lol:

I'm gonna get my BS (Bachelor of Science degree) this coming May in geography with a concentration in Urban Planning; I interned at the Westchester County Planning Dept. this past summer, and it seemed like EXACTLY what I want in a job - consistent (AND CONTAINED) hours, friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and because it's a govermental position, low pay but high job security and benefits. In other words, the perfect gig to leave me with time and energy to focus on my music! :headbang: And grad school can COMPLETELY go fuck itself, if I do ever end up going, it won't be for at least a year or two.

Thats what i do now, I work for my local Area Planning Commission, mainly GIS work and Commercial Site review, and residential permitting.