Places to eat around CENTERSTAGE

Somebody needs to whip up a map of Atlanta (appropriately zoomed in) so we can see where these places are.

AMBR said:
So where is that map jpg for the rest of us lazy fuckers? I'm not wandering around ATL hungry, buzzed and clueless. Not that it hasn't been done.

You beat me to it.

Wolfgang Puck Express is great. I had it tonight. Its only aobut a mile from Center Stage.. basically just go onto Peachtree Street.. go a few blocks and its on the right. Its fast... not too expensive ($10-15 per person), and very good.

This is the one I made last year, I really should update it to add some of these other places. I have no clue if it's still accurate, so I apologize if any of the locations or ph#'s are wrong.

Atlanta.jpg

longshot9 said:
This is the one I made last year, I really should update it to add some of these other places. I have no clue if it's still accurate, so I apologize if any of the locations or ph#'s are wrong.

That's awsome! I'm semi-local, and this helpfull even for me! :kickass:

IIRC, I believe it's called Daily News on Crescent St. is a regular stop for our gang of hooligans, a little bit of everything food-wise, and pint bottles of New Castle :headbang: Killer burgers there!

J-Dubya

I always end up at Front Page News:kickass:

I think that's what you're thinking about J-Dub

I see there's a Gordon Biersch on Peachtree... But it's down near 7th

There's a place called Einstein's, where Sumeet, myself, and a few other friends ate. They have booze, good food, and a nice outdoor patio. Not sure if it's still there, because it's been a couple years since we went there, but they still have an entry in Yahoo Yellow Pages. The location is below.

einsteins.jpg

Maybe we can comandere one of Glenn's shuttle buses, for the trip to Fago's, easy way to do it, get one of the bands to go with us, hehehehehehehe.

John

I remember a pub down (toward the bottom of the map) Peachtree. It's down near 19. They had good food and an awesome selection of beer.

There is a good sandwich shop in that office building at the corner of 14th St NE (I think) and Peachtree. It's only open on weekdays though - for lunch. It's fun to go in there with a concert T on around all of the shirt and tie types.

BTW, Vortex is not that bad a walk. Yardley and I walked it last year.

booB said:
There's a place called Einstein's, where Sumeet, myself, and a few other friends ate. They have booze, good food, and a nice outdoor patio. Not sure if it's still there, because it's been a couple years since we went there, but they still have an entry in Yahoo Yellow Pages. The location is below.

einsteins.jpg

I'm not positive, but that looks like the Einstein's right by my school, which has me confused. Einstein's is a bagel/sandwich chain - really good, yes, but I doubt they have a liquor license.

Their webpage: http://www.einsteinbros.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/Home.Main

mtndewqueen88 said:
I'm not positive, but that looks like the Einstein's right by my school, which has me confused. Einstein's is a bagel/sandwich chain - really good, yes, but I doubt they have a liquor license.

Yeah, I got confused, too. :) You're thinking of Einstein Bros. Bagels, and that's over by 14th and Spring St. Einstein's, the restaurant, is by 12th and Juniper. It's a little pricey, but it's excellent.

Here's a link: http://www.einsteinsatlanta.com/home.php

SharkBlack said:
I always end up at Front Page News:kickass:

I think that's what you're thinking about J-Dub

I see there's a Gordon Biersch on Peachtree... But it's down near 7th

That's it! I NEVER can get the damn name straight!

Thanks,

J-Dubya