planetary confinement - news

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
ANTIMATTER are in the studio to record their new album called "Planetary Confinement".
The album is more organic than the previous two. Its more acoustic and piano based, and features live strings and percussion.
Duncan Patterson: „After doing so many acoustic gigs we got used to playing in that format, and I think this album reflects that.“

Tracklist of the album (no specific order)

Planetary Confinement
Epitaph
Line Of Fire
The Weight Of The World
Relapse
Legions
A Portrait Of The Young Man As An Artist
Mr White
Eternity pt24

http://www.prophecyproductions.de/prophecy_en/view.php?view=news&num=2150&lang=en

what does "planetary confinement" really mean? :erk:

Bambi said:
are yis at least gonna cross yer arms and frown on the inner sleeve photo??
We are gonna try and replicate the band photo from the Turbulent Sorrows cassette cover. Its hard to find Latvian made white runners though, so we may have to photoshop them on.

dunc has had the phrase 'planetary confinement' for years. it means.. 'to be confined to a planet', obviously.. i remember he had another one which was 'marooned in flesh' at around the same time... remember that one dunc?

One could write a dead long article of possible references to other artists just from those titles, even leaving out turbulent sorrows or whatever that was.

Allan said:
One could write a dead long article of possible references to other artists just from those titles, even leaving out turbulent sorrows or whatever that was.

Are you thinking about King Crimson, Deicide and Barry White too ?

but barry white was marooned in a planet of flesh
and seems as how hes my sig dont forget lou reed too!

Release me from the body
from this bulk that moves beside me
Let me leave this body far away
I'm sick of looking at me
I hate this painful body
that disease has slowly worn away