planetary confinement - news

A James Joyce btw, I asked my literature teacher today to mention some books of male writers who write in a feminine way (whatever that means), and she instantly mentioned Finnegan's Wake and then Samuel Beckett. :D

Strangelight said:
We are gonna try and replicate the band photo from the Turbulent Sorrows cassette cover. Its hard to find Latvian made white runners though, so we may have to photoshop them on.
If we're too skint to buy real bullet belts we'll have to settle for baby carrots glued onto our jeans

pagan2002 said:
dunc has had the phrase 'planetary confinement' for years. it means.. 'to be confined to a planet', obviously

so we can expect something like "at one with the earth"? :loco:

i asked about title meaning as afaik 'confinement' means 'childbirth' too.

this will be the artwork???
album3.jpg

Hmm hmm hmm this album seems like two solo projects on one album. For example, it's weird to let someone else play bass when there's already a bassist in the band. Guess there are obvious reasons anyway.

Cerulean said:
Hmm hmm hmm this album seems like two solo projects on one album. For example, it's weird to let someone else play bass when there's already a bassist in the band. Guess there are obvious reasons anyway.
It's not really that weird now is it? It would be weird if neither me or Mick played on the album at all. We've had guest musicians/vocalists on each release so far, that aint weird in my book.
Image4.gif