planing for new year s eve

LANTHWICK

Feb 23, 2004
Land Of Canaan
well guys 2004 is almost finished ..and the planin for an ideal eve began ..
so use this thread to writt ur ideas for a quasi-perfect year s eve . :Spin:
hope this year waz great for everyone ..and for those not ..patience my friend :cool: ...
and for everyone good luck next year

we did that also for last 2 years ...but i dont think so ... this year we r planin for a big one .. next year lots of my friends will travel away . so it s kinda of farewell party to everyone ...we ll keep thinkin ..
but thanks morticia ..

they ll show up on holidays ,but not the next 3 years for sure , and plus am not sad , it s better for them ..am a hell of a distraction for them :loco:
but be sure it ll be an unforgetabel night ..that i promess

I don't know where I'll be then..time will tell..I don't have any plans,last year I was with friends in a desolite village,a very big farm house..it was totally cool..

I'll do the same thing this year that I do every year. STAY HOME! Too many drunks and cops out on that night for my tastes. Besides, people always build up New Years Eve parties to the point that they seldom live up to expectations. I just save myself the disappointment and stay home.

As long as I've got my party supplies and an awesome music selection, I'm happy! :kickass: + :Smokin: + :headbang: = :loco:

My plan is ready..!I think I'll have the best new year's eve ever..there's gonna be a "Rock The new year" party at a rock bar (Kemanci) and Destruction is performing..!! It'll be an awesome night,a night to remember..! :hotjump: :headbang: heavy metal all night,yessss :headbang: :headbang: I'll enter the new year rocking,then it means I'll be rocking all year..ehehhehehe :D

I'll enter the new year rocking,then it means I'll be rocking all year..ehehhehehe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm so envious of that! Have a great party Slash

Corporal> sending chicks to Israel is a dangerous ( and costly) business, someone might question my motives. I will come overthere myself, but not for Newyear's eve.
Be patient.

Morticia NL. said:
I'll enter the new year rocking,then it means I'll be rocking all year..ehehhehehe

Corporal> sending chicks to Israel is a dangerous ( and costly) business, someone might question my motives. I will come overthere myself, but not for Newyear's eve.
Be patient.
Try FedEx....:headbang: I'll be advised of your arrival... is that a threat or a promise? :loco:

Hahahaha- promise. Not sure to visit Haifa though. What interesting stuff can I find overthere??? ( not meant as an insult)
I will probably arrive february - not sure yet. I lost my job and will be unemployed from the 15th of january. With the current economic situation in Holland it is nearly impossible to find a job ( I have already been looking for 2,5 months) So I figured I had then best just take a long break and visit friends.

Basically to escape the situation a bit and just bum out-

Morticia NL. said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm so envious of that! Have a great party Slash
Thanks Morticia,same to you :)

Morticia NL. said:
Hahahaha- promise. Not sure to visit Haifa though. What interesting stuff can I find overthere??? ( not meant as an insult)
I will probably arrive february - not sure yet. I lost my job and will be unemployed from the 15th of january. With the current economic situation in Holland it is nearly impossible to find a job ( I have already been looking for 2,5 months) So I figured I had then best just take a long break and visit friends.

Basically to escape the situation a bit and just bum out-
No job sux.. tickets over here are so cheap?
About what to do in Haifa... damn I've no idea myself, and yet I find myself loving this city and staying here still for 14 years now.

Tickets to Israel do not come cheap- but who cares? I am entitled to have some fun while I still can afford it. Nothing like a vacation to escape the gloom and doom of home ( not even mentioning the dutch wheather!)
See- Haifa is not for passing time if you do not even have a clue yourself.....