planing for new year s eve

Plans for new year's eve?
Nothing particular,but I am sure that we'll have a great time!
We'll stay at home with friends,we'll eat a lot,drink a lot :kickass:
(tsipouro of course)and if we wont be :dopey: from the drinking we'll play cards!

Wish to everyone to have a happy new year and 2005 to be better than 2004! :hotjump: :headbang: :Spin: :Smokin: :kickass:

Angel- it sounds great, apart from the drinking- is that tsipouro mean stuff. Is it the stuff someone brought for Kobi? I only smelled it and was drunk already :loco:

You guys, I promise to come to Haifa if I take a long trip to Israel. But, I will need for you to show me round the place. It is the best way to get into the atmosphere of a place- hang out with the locals. And would be great fun to meet you ofcourse!

Morticia NL. said:
Angel- it sounds great, apart from the drinking- is that tsipouro mean stuff. Is it the stuff someone brought for Kobi? I only smelled it and was drunk already :loco:

Tsipouro is the drink of Olympian gods!
If you'll come in Greece on January,you 'll taste it:)

I have to work until 10. I'm sure there will be a lot of things going on that night, so I'll see what there is to do. I'm pretty hesitant about some areas around here, there are so many drunk drivers out and about that night. I wish there was a show to go to or something.....

Nathalie, you're flying to Greece for sure?

I'm planning myself to fly to the gig in Athens....

OrphanedAngel, Isn't Nectar is the drink of gods???

OrphanedAngel said:
Plans for new year's eve?
Nothing particular,but I am sure that we'll have a great time!
We'll stay at home with friends,we'll eat a lot,drink a lot :kickass:
(tsipouro of course)and if we wont be :dopey: from the drinking we'll play cards!

Wish to everyone to have a happy new year and 2005 to be better than 2004! :hotjump: :headbang: :Spin: :Smokin: :kickass:

Same thing here of course!!! ;) :)

Morticia NL. said:
You guys, I promise to come to Haifa if I take a long trip to Israel. But, I will need for you to show me round the place. It is the best way to get into the atmosphere of a place- hang out with the locals. And would be great fun to meet you ofcourse!
We'll try. :Spin:

well hey guys ,i ve bein away from this thread ,sorry .. but since i made my mind for my new years eve ..and i know tomorow u ll all be busy preparing for THE EVE ..so i just want to say it s bein a great year with you arround my friends ,and am so honored :)
so wish u all a happy new year ,and so next year will be way better for each and every member ,and to the hole world ..
i love u all :yell: ,nighty night :wave: