Play some Real Songs you f*cks

EndlessWhore

Mar 8, 2004
Another complainer here, but the only songs Bodom has played off their first two albums in all four tours that i have seen them in the states are Silent Night, Bodom Night and Downfall. Every single time! Am i the only person that sees the joke that this is? Even In Flames busted out with Insipid 2000 and Worlds Within the Margin when i saw them a couple of days ago.

Curt Q. said:
Are you only talking about hatebreeder and something wild? cause if you are they played lake bodom at the show i went to

They didn't play Lake bodom in the States...only Downfall and Silent Night...

If you go to the FAQ part of (__Scythes-Of-Bodom.com__) , theyll explain that the band plays new songs because they consider them better then the old ones. They also play the classics, which fans like. Get informed nxt time insted of whinning. If ur not happy, dont go to the concert....

ChildOfADown said:
If you go to the FAQ part of (__Scythes-Of-Bodom.com__) , theyll explain that the band plays new songs because they consider them better then the old ones. They also play the classics, which fans like. Get informed nxt time insted of whinning. If ur not happy, dont go to the concert....

Thank you. I don't visit Scythes of Bodom. System of a Bodom.

EndlessWhore said:
Another complainer here, but the only songs Bodom has played off their first two albums in all four tours that i have seen them in the states are Silent Night, Bodom Night and Downfall. Every single time! Am i the only person that sees the joke that this is? Even In Flames busted out with Insipid 2000 and Worlds Within the Margin when i saw them a couple of days ago.

hmm... maybe because when a band releases a new album, they play the new material? I mean, I agree... playing the new songs on a tour supporting the new release is ludacris, and completely bass aackwards....

Wouldn't you get sick of playing songs off your first 2 albums when you have released 3 new ones since then? WTF is wrong with you? How many times do you think they've played SW ad HB songs live?

give'em a break.

spirit crusher said:
wow i smell a lock'n'lol
:lol:

@EndlessWhore: this is a tour for AYDY?. Anyway playing your songs day by day again and again could be a bit boring. (You know what I mean, touring...)
You should listen to some Rasmus or whatever these one-song-bands. They won't have 5 albums.