Play some Real Songs you f*cks

EndlessWhore said:
Another complainer here, but the only songs Bodom has played off their first two albums in all four tours that i have seen them in the states are Silent Night, Bodom Night and Downfall. Every single time! Am i the only person that sees the joke that this is? Even In Flames busted out with Insipid 2000 and Worlds Within the Margin when i saw them a couple of days ago.

could it be also due to the fact that roope doesn't know all bodom songs?

PS
im not stating a fact, im just wondering

hey im just here with a glimmer of hope that the band will accidentally run across this site, potentially click on this thread, and have a light bulb click in their heads saying "oh yeah, we do have a sucky setlist these days.". It can happen. And for whoever asked, i saw them in socal every single time.

And about promoting their new album. Everyone who goes to their concerts is either a diehard fan that knows everything or only knows their new shit, so why not promote the older stuff?

Maggotcrusher666 said:
Theres nothing more degrading than having a guy who goes by system of a bodom tear you apart.

You didn't get it, huh?

This guy's name is Child of a Down, so I simply wrote System of a Bodom.

:zombie:

Peti said:
You should listen to some Rasmus or whatever these one-song-bands. They won't have 5 albums.

Rasmus has been active for 11 years, bad example. They really worked their way up there :cool:

Parn666 said:
You didn't get it, huh?

This guy's name is Child of a Down, so I simply wrote System of a Bodom.

:zombie:

My bad theres nothing more degrading than having a guy who goes by child system of a bodom tear you apart. Except maybe a guy who goes by child of a down.