playing of metal in public?

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
Luckily my favorite bar has a newer style jukebox with some obscure metal on it. It's fun drinking beer and playing pool while listening to some decent metal. Btw, they have every Opeth album on their jukebox. Awesome! :kickass:

Btw, playing Opeth's heaviest songs at kids birthday parties is for deutschebags. lol

My friend has a sweet stereo in his car and we drive around with the windows down blasting some black metal. Tis quite awesome if I say so myself....!

Oh, but also, my girlfriend hates metal, so I can never play it at home. It's not even a public place!! LAME!

I wouldn't play black metal, depressive or any progressive, as it wouldn't be a hit for other people who dislike metal.
On the other hand metal like Raubtier, Mustasch and such work great.

playing techno in public is retarded for me, pretty much no one else enjoys it
playing hip-hop in public is retarded for me, pretty much no one else enjoys it
playing music in public is retarded for me, pretty much no one else enjoys it

Growl-metal has become accepted in Sweden lately among "normal" people. Dead by April is topping the selling-charts with their new album (mainly cause Losing You was the music to a commercial for Robinson (survivor) 2009)

just because they are a shitty band doesn't mean they're not metal, in fact it's a pretty good supporting argument

just because they are a shitty band doesn't mean they're not metal, in fact it's a pretty good supporting argument

lol, nice

If I need some air and I'm on the freeway, well...with windows down I have to blast some shit to hear it. But other than that, why make yourself look stupid..

As if playing metal in public is that much of a big deal in the first place.

pubs/clubs pump their dance, while the supra coming down the street has eminems newest #1 selling album,
whilst a lonely bar in the corner is selling 2 for 1 scooners and
youve got the jukebox pumping some of the classics of metal, with 2 scooners and a handful of mates,
plus an appreciative crowd of followers that got a little too sick of the radio on repeat at work. (really everywhere because radio doesnt quit, and is regularly belted where ever you go)