Playstation Home

UberPancake

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2008
IS FUCKING GREAT!!!

This is going to be big. I been waiting for this for over a year now. I even tried to become a moderator for the Playstation Home forums...but was unsuccessful.
I'm about to go bolling, and i went into the theater with a bunch of other people and watched the awesome Resident Evil 5 trailer!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw anyone with a PSN name post it (cough Karmic)

oh and
homeavataruz7.jpg

This is gay, Nintendo actually come up with something original, Xbox 360 rips it off with their new dashboard and "Avatar" system, then the PS3 rips it off but makes it hueg.

This is gay, Nintendo actually come up with something original, Xbox 360 rips it off with their new dashboard and "Avatar" system, then the PS3 rips it off but makes it hueg.

I kinda found the Xbox Avatar and Mii's to be suspiciously similar. oh well I guess :(

Nintendo Wii - "Hey look you can create a small caricature of yourself called a Mii and use it in various online social spaces and certain games!"

Xbox 360 - "Hey look you can create a small caricature of yourself called an Avatar and use it in various online social spaces and certain games!"

PS3 - "Hey look you can create a small caricature of yourself and use it in a big fuckoff gangbang virtual reality because for some uknown reason you're not using your PS3 to play Games on :s Oh yeah, that's because there's hardly any good games for the PS3"

Just saying, it's not like Nintendo did something new and groundbreaking, since these kind of online avatar-based communities, both in just profile and interactive form have been around forever now.

It's like saying that using the same kind of topping on an icecream that your competitor is ripping him off, without thinking that that kind of topping has been around for years before and been used in all kinds of situations and ice creams.

mmm ice cream.