Please all email Michael Coppel Promotions to get Dream Theater down here

Originally posted by spawn
:mad: Of course id never heard of Nevermore when they toured here back then..............

Neither had I! :cry:

Until recently I thought I was a Nevermore fan. After all I own a few albums, would love to see them live, consider Dead Heart In A Dead World to be one of my favourite albums, and have a large Nevermore sticker on the back window of my ute.

But I've been told that because I find Dreaming Neon Black rather boring, I am not a 'real' fan. You see apparently, Dead Heart In A Dead World is the Nevermore equivalent of Load/Reload. :confused:

Originally posted by Sydo

Neither had I! :cry:

Until recently I thought I was a Nevermore fan. After all I own a few albums, would love to see them live, consider Dead Heart In A Dead World to be one of my favourite albums, and have a large Nevermore sticker on the back window of my ute.

But I've been told that because I find Dreaming Neon Black rather boring, I am not a 'real' fan. You see apparently, Dead Heart In A Dead World is the Nevermore equivalent of Load/Reload. :confused:
I have EVERY Nevermore cd and a ton of bootlegs and DHIADW is WAY better than DNB :D DNB is cool in its own way, but I mean SERIOUSLY, dead heart KILLS it!

We must be poser's Spawn :lol:

I only really like 3 songs on Dreaming Neon Black. The title track (which kills!) and Beynd Within mostly. The rest barely interest me in the least.

Politics Of Extacy is quite good, but still nowhere near the quality of Dead Heart! Every single songs on it rocks. :headbang:

Originally posted by Sydo
We must be poser's Spawn :lol:

I only really like 3 songs on Dreaming Neon Black. The title track (which kills!) and Beynd Within mostly. The rest barely interest me in the least.

Politics Of Extacy is quite good, but still nowhere near the quality of Dead Heart! Every single songs on it rocks. :headbang:

I agree with you there on all counts, except I am the dog rocks too :D

WE arent posers, all those trend followers are "Oooh DNB is so much deeper and more complicated, thus to look arty we say its so much better than dead heart because all dead heart has is great songs all the way through".
Wankers. :)

They can pose right up their arses. :D

Originally posted by spawn
Wankers. :)

They can pose right up their arses. :D

How quaint. :tickled:
I don't seem to remember 'I Am The Dog', I'll have to give it another listen.

Originally posted by Spiff

Did you play at the Brisbane shows, assuming one or both acts played here (I seem to recall Wiggy playing, dunno about Nevermore though)? And did you like Brisbane? And do you ever think you'll play Brisbane again?? :)

Nah, we just did the Sydney shows for both bands.... And no, no chance of us ever coming to Brisbane, I'm afraid.... HAHAHAHA! (Yeah, just kidding of course - we SOOOO want to get up there next year!)