Please check out this stuff we recorded, tell us what you think

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
If any members of MOTW have a listen to this, I'd be absolutely elated. You guys are one of my biggest influences, so:

Well, this album was 7 months in the making, so you faghats better listen to it!

HELLO!!

The album is finished, hosted, the site up to date, and we are finally able to release teh album! The album is called Underwater Adventure, and now you will know what this flashing gif in my signature that has been tormenting your eyes for the last six months is all about..

So please go visit our site at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cloud_7777/hammeringmoss/

and read our bio's and then goto the discography, where you can download all the songs from the new album.

This is a FULL length album, about 45 minutes long, so it totals to about 50MB, so for some it's a friggin big download, but I still advise you download it all so you can hear the album from start to finish, because it is a concept album, and progresses through moods as you listen to it. This album is our most professional album yet, although we still have a long way to go, we have really developed a signature style.

Thanks to MOAP for hosting our music.

Also, if you have trouble downloading the songs, let us know. On MOAP's ftp, their is prolly a limit on users downloading from there, so if you have trouble, just be patient or try again. Or give up and through your hands in the air and curse at the wind.

Anyway, here is the tracklist along with credits:

Hammerring Moss Song Credits

A Tale Of Snakes And Maidens
[Written & Performed by Chris Johnson]

Windy
[Written & Performed by Andrew Quinn]

Underwater Mechanical Adventure
[Written & Mixed by Michael Cody]

Old Men
[Written & Mixed by Michael Cody]

Eyecatch A
[Written & Mixed by Chris Johnson]

Flight of the bumblefoot
[Written & Performed by Michael Cody and Mikey Smith]

Emodene
[Written and Performed by Michael Cody]

Pringles
[Written and Performed by Andrew Quinn]

kekeke^ ^
[Written and Performed by Andrew Quinn]

Dragonfly

Crap

Eyecatch B
[Written and Mixed by Chris Johnson]

Woot2
[Written and Mixed by Michael Cody]

Anzac Day Special Lucky
[Written and Performed by Michael Cody and Chris Johnson]

Underwater Organic Adventure

Eyecatch C
[Written and Mixed by Chris Johnson]

Frivolous Vending Bending Dog Dog

Gummibears(Remix)
[Written, Performed and Mixed by Chris Johnson and Andrew Quinn]

The Induction
[Writtin and performed by Michael Cody]

Dreams
[Written, Performed and Mixed by Michael Cody]

Merry-Go-Rounds and Ghosts and Drowning
[Written and mixed by Michael Cody and Chris Johnson]

Shoopdoop

kekeke^ ^ (Live)
[Written and performed by Andrew quinn, Recorded Live and mixed by Chris Johnson]

Also, infinate thanks to Lordenlil for this simply amazing CD cover:

hm3.jpg

hm3backcover.jpg

Also, here are some more thank you lists!!!

Thanks to:

Lordenlil, Mikey Smith, Dean, Analogue Kid, Hoserhellspawn, Hannu Mamutten, Taco The Wonder Dog, David Caswell, Requiem, Brightofski, MOAP, Thy Wyrm, Butterfly, Oyo, Cows On Million Man March, Genizah, Hearse & Orchid from Thales, Till Fjalls and Wars Of Winter, Windom Pearl and the guys from Farmakon, Morningrise, Egnimas Nocturnas & the rest of the geniuses in Unthroned, Black Heart, Papa Opeth, Belial, The Omanis and anyone else we forgot...

Thanks to the following bands for Inspiration:

Taco Teh Wonderdog, Semi Automatic Turban, Opeth, Maudlin Of The Well, Thales, Wars Of Winter, Polluted Evolution, Soul Forlorn, Unthroned, Pain Of Salvation, Devin Townsend, Emperor, Satyricon, Porcupine Tree, Nile, Bloodbath, My Dying Bride, Limbonic Art, Isis, FSOL, Ulver, Arturo Sandoval, Devil Doll, Yes, The Flower Kings, Alamaailman Vasarat and that's about all I can think of..

Please enjoy the album.

I totally would've taken part had I been on the board dude! Now Eric gets undue creative control over LEAVING YOUR DEAR FRUIT BATH, PSYCHO or whatever the new album's called.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
oh.. now I follow..

you think "Please check out this stuff we recorded, tell us what you think" is a good song title? lol, well you can have it,... Just give me any pennies you receive from that song title..
YUP! It's the best song title ever.

And I did d/l about 5 tracks- there's a lot there, so I'm hitting that shit a little at a time. Interesting though!

Originally posted by xfer
I totally would've taken part had I been on the board dude! Now Eric gets undue creative control over LEAVING YOUR DEAR FRUIT BATH, PSYCHO or whatever the new album's called.
UNDUE!?!?!?!
Bah.

Actually, I liked preppy's "I don't know about you but this penguin needs a sweater" for a title. That was amazingeriffic.