Hammering Moss

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Hello!

Mikael here from Hammering Moss, bringing news of our upcoming 5th release, Underwater Adventure!

Beleive it or not, the album is actually quite near completion. We have more material recorded than I originally thought, so we will be releasing the new album, "Underwater Adventure" quite soon. (hopefully! ^^*)

So far, I don't really know if I'm satisfied with it.. It turned out... different to how I hoped.. And I'm not sure what Kristof and Anders think either.... But here is the current tracklist of the album so far:

windy
Underwater Mechanical Adventure
OldMen
eyecatch a
Flight of the bumblefoot
Emodene
Pringles
kekeke^ ^
Dragonfly
crap
eyecatch b
woot2
Anzac Day Special Lucky
Underwater Organic Adventure
eyecatch c
fvbd
gummibears(remix)
Tourian
dreams
Merry-go-rounds and ghosts and drowning
Untitled

I listen all the way through the 38 minutes of the album, and actually felt quite nauseous at the end of it. I think this is a good thing though. This album is very different to anything we've done before. Some tracks would belong on the Pleng album even. Some tracks actually make you dizzy when listening to them with headphones on. Other songs include some interesting melodic compositions, electronic mixes, and old skool hammering moss madness. We may record some more songs, or chop down the tracklist, but it actually seems like it might be finished soon. So hencly, I lift the postponing of the album release. But I won't be giving a release date yet, until we are happy with the tracklist. Once all the recordings are finalized, we'll give a date and find somewhere to host the album online for everyone to download.

Here is the cover for the album which was designed by the genius, none other than Lordenlil, who also designed our fantastic new logo:

hm3.jpg

Also, if you haven't heard hammering moss yet, please feel free to visit our site at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cloud_7777/hammeringmoss/

all our back catalogue is available for download, so check it out faghats!