Please help, Aussie gigs

We use the old unoriginal, "Good things come in small packages" It gets old really, really fast. You one is so much better... Expensive as well,
People usually say "You probably get it all the time"
I reply "No you’re the first"

But I don’t remember a Car or a plasma tv screen coming in a small package... ~winks~

Rayna said:
(The first song I made him listen to was the re-mastered song of Lethe)
I haven't actually heard that yet. How does it compare to the original?

And my dad likes DT too. His favourite album is ether projector or Haven. Most of the more deathmetaly stuff is lost on him... I say most because he loves nile. :p

Welcome to the board btw.

@Rayna: yeah, you can use "expensive" in mine as well. i just didn't remember if it's good or expensive, but i guess it's both.

Heh thanks, Well re-mastered version is shorter and instead of a bass into its a paino/keyboard intro. My dad is in to all the old good stuff Santana, The stones, Pink floyd, Queen etc etc etc (was a musician in his day). Damn Drummers.

Siren, What part of Greece are you from?

Ah, Greece is a country I plan to visit one day. But i am not all for the "tourist thing" I am more for the cultural likeness, like driving down local streets, landscapes, seeing different cultures architecture. I am not really into the "Eiffel Tower" genre. Of course I would go to historical landmarks no matter what country I went to... But I am the type of person that would go to places locals would go to…. More homey… than something that flashes TOURIST.

Like when people come here... I would tell them where to go, where to eat places to see (excluding all the landmarks). Like places to swim, places to go hiking.... I wouldn’t send them in the next direction of a souvenir stand.

Rayna said:
He used to like Metellica and all then when he was younger but soon as he hit high school.... everyone else liked hip hop so he naturally to stay popular had to change his tastes.... So sad.

When I was in High School, all the people in my class only listened to either techno or hip hop. But that didnt make me change my tastes. Ok I didnt have many firends, but I really hate techno and hip-hop. I couldnt pretend to be interested in it. Acting like that is just being superficial, i think.

My brother is a follower, If one if his friends decides wag class he will as well, if one sneaks alcohol into his dorm he will drink it... Here Rock music is “uncool” unless is like simple plan or greenday so in the schools its all hop hop blah blah....

My brother refuses to like rock… he goes on about how uncool people are who like rock music…

(Well I didn’t have many friends either… so maybe that’s a thing, Although I made prefect in my final year… That’s saying something)

@Rayna: Then there's a lot you could see here. Heck, there's a lot to see if you just stick to the usual archaeological sites (which, no matter how touristy, are worth seeing in my opinion)..