Please help! Kitty needs a home!

kellsco

Jan 3, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Visit site
A guy I know is looking to place his mothers cat! If anyone in the NY or close by surrounding area is interested in adopting this beautiful cat, please shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll pass it along.

This is totally breaking my heart, and if I had a reasonable way to get her out here to New Mexico I certainly would. :cry:

Thanks for reading this guys! Someone take Gigi!

**My Mother died on May 8 and her cat, Gigi, needs a home. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats. She is about 7 years old. She is healthy, spayed and is up to date with vaccinations. Right now,Gigi is living alone in my mother's apartment until the end of June when the apartment gets relinquished. I stop by several times a week to change the water, put out food, etc. The last thing I can do for my mother is find Gigi a good home. Please pass this email along to your friends in the New York area. Who knows, maybe there's somebody out there who can help. I can bring her to you.

Thank You,
Steve**

stevecat.jpg

Wow, very pretty kitty!! I would love to take Gigi if there was a good way to get her to Texas :-\

Best of luck finding her a good home! Everything will turn out for the best and she'll have a loving family soon! :)

=((

Shaq needs a kitty!!

Tell your friend also that if need be, he can get some medication that will help with the allergies (some are then able to fully live with one with no complications).

:(
It's time like these where living with a person who hates cats really sucks.
I assume by NY you mean NYC? I'd check around but it'd probably be best to find someone closer.

Kellsco, if your friend has trouble finding someone to take the cat he could try to contact some local nursing homes, or assisted living facilities. It's pretty common for nursing homes to have some house pets these days. The residents love to interact with the animals, and it helps give them something to look forward to each day.

Britt

Kellsco, if your friend has trouble finding someone to take the cat he could try to contact some local nursing homes, or assisted living facilities. It's pretty common for nursing homes to have some house pets these days. The residents love to interact with the animals, and it helps give them something to look forward to each day.

Britt

That's a great idea Britt!

Britt

Nice! Thanks for that. I totally forgot that I've read and seen on the news things such as that. :)