please help me re: anthrax behind the music

I had 3 shows cancelled with my band due to hurricanes this summer, including one in front of 500 people. I also lost power and got stuck alone in my house with no power and no beer. Oh the horror, it's hard to talk about :yell:

sufferer said:
I also lost power and got stuck alone in my house with no power and no beer. Oh the horror, it's hard to talk about :yell:

Losing the power would not have been all that bad if you had beer. Then you would have had to drink it to keep it from getting warm. But with no beer? *shudders*

Scott

I actually tried to make a beer run 'cause I heard a few gas stations were staying open, so I ventured out even though there was a curfew (at 1:00 in the afternoon!), but when I got to the main road there were no cars except cop cars lining the streets. I turned around very pissed off. It sucked so bad, I heard later though that they were arresting anyone who went on the roads. Moral of the story? Next time a hurricane is coming, stock a cooler with lots and lots of beer! And maybe some bottled water too, if there's room.

sufferer said:
I actually tried to make a beer run 'cause I heard a few gas stations were staying open, so I ventured out even though there was a curfew (at 1:00 in the afternoon!), but when I got to the main road there were no cars except cop cars lining the streets. I turned around very pissed off. It sucked so bad, I heard later though that they were arresting anyone who went on the roads. Moral of the story? Next time a hurricane is coming, stock a cooler with lots and lots of beer! And maybe some bottled water too, if there's room.
Spoken like a true hero lad.