PLEASE HELP! Opeth entrance song

Mar 11, 2006
:cry: does anyone know what that sweet song is that opeth comes out onstage to and where i can find it. this has been driving me nuts. please help.

laf@ all these morons. pay attention...its popol vuh, every fucking time.

Step 1. Lights go out
step 2. Popul Vuh music starts
step 3. Opeth walks on, people cheer..retards yell "DEMON OF DAH FALLLLL" OR "OHHH PETH OHHH PETH"
step 4. They start playing

the_drip said:
laf@ all these morons. pay attention...its popol vuh, every fucking time.

Step 1. Lights go out
step 2. Popul Vuh music starts
step 3. Opeth walks on, people cheer..retards yell "DEMON OF DAH FALLLLL" OR "OHHH PETH OHHH PETH"
step 4. They start playing

thanks drip for backin me up. WHO'S THE NOOB NOW!

lmao hes talking about the intro music you douchers...its even on the dvd no?...the acoustic instrumental that comes on just before they come on to play...as they are getting their guitars on and shit..i saw them twice, same intro both times

edit: didnt see you there kfk lol

blimey said:
It's not the same at every show. Moron.

How the fuck are we supposed to know what tour he is talking about?
Yeah, I've seen them three times, on the DVD, and on some shit I downloaded on the internet. Same intro all times (except for SOTU I think, because there wasn't time for intro music). You're still the moron.

Led Opeth said:
edit: didnt see you there kfk lol

I don't like meeting fans when I go to watch my favourite bands like Opeth, Iron Maiden and Dream Theater. So I dress up as a woman..... but sometimes I get hit on because some metalheads just luuurve a women with a nice beard like mine.

Kerry King