Please 'Like' this video on youtube!!!!!

guitr4God

Sep 10, 2010
Hey guys, this is my entry to a contest and I need the most 'likes' to win it, so if you have a chance pleeeeeeeaase 'like' it. I didn't have a chance to get it up until today and the contest ends Monday!!!!!! :confused:

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zrm5kqUZOo&feature=watch_response[/ame]

sorry about the lack of skilz if you acutally watch it...not a good guitar day, lol. I promise I'm not nomrally that bad :p

and just so you know, i didn't write the lick, it was just a little twist on one that was already written

and just one more thing...i was talking to some guys on the petrucci forum about this and they said that it was the wrong way to go about this saying "like it even if you don't"...so sorry about that if anyone thought it was being pushy or anything, i was just feelin a little desperate :(

Haha it's ok man I liked it! And who cares what peeps think? lol.
Just look at me ;) haha! If I were to slam you it would be like pot meets kettle here ;). lol

Haha it's ok man I liked it! And who cares what peeps think? lol.
Just look at me ;) haha! If I were to slam you it would be like pot meets kettle here ;). lol

Thanks man...that's one of the only positive things anyone's said about it :( but, hey, what can i say? i only spent like a half an hour on it :p

Ok, they had another contest and I entered again. I really didn't like the lick they picked this time, but I tried anyway. Here's my entry for this one, again its all about "likes" so if you like it, please hit that little button! Thanks guys :D

P.S. Sorry about the lack of hair this time :O

Last edited by a moderator: