Répondre à : steve_kojo2004@yahoo.com.au
Envoyé : mercredi 29 septembre 2004 19:43:54
À : mehdi@breaklose.com
Objet : Greetings

Mobile: 233-244-101543
E-mail: steve_kojo@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,

Compliments of the day.

I have a proposal for you this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. First I will like to introduce myself my name is Mr. Steve Kojo an auditor by profession working with the one of the leading banks in Ghana. In this bank exists a dormant account for the past 8 years, which belong to a Syria national who is now late. When we discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I and my two other colleagues decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late Syrian is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell. Now we want an account overseas where we can transfer these funds. Thereafter, we had planned to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months we have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at US$36.2 Million US dollars. Now our questions are: -

1.Can you handle this project?
2.Can we give you this trust?
3.What will be your commission?

Consider this and get back at us as soon as possible. Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained here in is accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I hope my mail didn't come as an embarrassment to you, but if it does please kindly accept my apologies.

Thanks in anticipation.

We Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Steve Kojo.