My play re opens my account! PLEASE READ

maidenman

United We Stand
Apr 16, 2001
West Palm Beach, FL
hometown.aol.com
How Cool, Here's the dilly yo!
my aceshigh@aol.com account is open once again but here' what my play said:Hello,

Thank you for contacting myplay. Due to increased illegal usage of our
site, we have implemented new systems to prevent abuse of myplay.
Accounts are checked for sharing of access information, heavy download
traffic, storage of illegal files, and users not downloading directly
from their Locker by using unsupported download programs, or by linking
songs from a web site to the actual file in their Locker. We will
reopen your account, but please download directly from your Locker, and
please do not share your login information with anyone. If your account
is suspended a second time, it will not be reactivated.

Jessica
Customer Care Associate
myplay

I am going to get all of the Unfinished tracks and Final tracks that are on this account, and put them on a hard disc for storage. Just incase this is to happen again. I am going to get rid of all the insterment track of songs we have already finnished.

Since my play is cracking down I suggest that everyone who is able to get thier own myplay account please do so, then you can upload your own tracks to your own folder and who ever needs your track can then go to your folder and get it. This would cut down on every one going to the same folder. Just make sure we all use the same pass word. We can use the Powrslave@aol.com as a place to store all the complete tracks.

any thoughts?

MM, that would be me too. My place of employment limits the size of outgoing traffic (FTP, email attachments, etc.) to 3.5MB. Therefore I can't usually upload to Myplay. I'll open an account and email files to you to upload there (if thats OK).

Hey EC, understood.
i'm glad you brought that up. I'd like to get some of our earlier stuff. When you get some time would you mind putting it up my account: powrslave@aol.com. I'm just looking for the final and karaoke versions. I took all of those of our last account and put them on a hard disc. Thanks:)
stuff i need
wickerman
hallowed
mariner
powerslave
prisoner
prowler
i know we did more i just cant remember, lol

Hey guys,

Just FYI. I have all the final karaoke versions of everything..and all the versions with different singers as well. if you are missing something let me know...while I won't list them all here, there are a total of 27 Karaoke Tracks and 34 tracks with vocals. If your count don't match up..let me know.

=)

27 karaoke and 34 normal tracks with vox...???????

HOLY FARK... what rock have i been living under...... :lol: :confused: :eek:

Maybe if u get a spare 10 mins or so rabs.... u reckon you can catalogue them in an email for me so i can cross check the ones ive missed...?????

I have asome catchin upa to do isa reckon.... ;)

Originally posted by rabies
Hey guys,

Just FYI. I have all the final karaoke versions of everything..and all the versions with different singers as well. if you are missing something let me know...while I won't list them all here, there are a total of 27 Karaoke Tracks and 34 tracks with vocals. If your count don't match up..let me know.

=)

That's cool Rabs! I'll keep it in mind! :)

I want to gather up all of our final and karaoke versions now that I have enough hard drive to store them all! :lol:

Yea.ok..I was dead wrong. I was missing some tracks on my work computer when I counted. We actually have (drum roll please)

36 Tracks with Vocals
30 Karaoke Tracks.

actually - 35 tracks with vocals if you don't count the 'live' version of the wickerman I did with both 7th and Jim's vox.

I attached a text file which is a directory output of my harddrive..and added numbers in front with a spreadsheet. You guys can see for yourselves.

I think I have them all. If you see one that is missing, please let me know. If you see one you don't have/never listened to..let me know..I'll be happy to mail it to you.
=)

Attachments

• img.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 8
Make that 31 Karaoke Tracks...I realized the list is missing Chemical wedding..

...I can't find it either. Meds..can you send me the karaoke version of this song? I have the mix with Jim's vox.

Damn rabs.....!!! I was just thinking the exact same thing..... ;)

I think i kept a version of a karaoke... though i think its mixed a lil hotter than the final...

Ill email asap.....

I still need to finish the 7th son final too....

...and i think ill be requesting a few songs in the near future also......

Cheers....

Rabs, there's one track missing on your list: To Tame A Land.

I have it (the final version) on a cd-r so if needed, I could upload it to someone's myplay locker.