The One You Love To Hate! - Final(?)

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
...been in the works forever!

I finally finished up a karaoke version and the IMG version with none other than 7th and Jim on vocals. I am pretty sure this is my best mixing job to date...mucho time was spent on the vocal tracks alone. Let review the players...it has been so long...

Drums - Maidenman
Bass - Quantum Rocker (of EV)
Guitars - Rabies <--who apologizes for the muddy tone! =(
Dickinson Vocals - Jim
Halford Vocals - 7th Son
Mixed by Rabies

I am interested in hearing comments of course. Lay it on me. I mixed it super white hot to keep in line with the original...so let me know if you hear any distortion or anything.

7th..you never gave me a scream in the middle, so I went without it. I can still add it in if you so desire. Please let me know.

Both files up on Maidenmans Myplay account...until we find another repository...

It rock`s, really rocks. The quality of the vocals was the first I reacted to, both production and the vocals themselves. Very nice driving drums, everything else is great too :) A classic!

cool...i cant wait tp hear em.....

Rabs dude.... your gonna have to email it to me so i can have a listen.....so if u can...just send it over when u find time......

And...once i acknowledge ive recieved one you love to hate....reckon you can email over ive got the fire as well....!!!!?

Im keen to hear and comment on everyones projects but myplay looks like being a permanent no go for me....so i cant access anyones files...... DOH...!! :( :( :( :( :mad:

If virus opens an ftp.... then thats definately gonna solve my lil issue so hell yeah...im all for it virus....>!!!!!!

... Think i still wanna hear women in uniform too,..... i reckon Myplay FULLY SUCKS COCKS.....!!!! hehehehh :)

Thx crossy. *bow*

I was pretty pleased at the mix. Lots of time spent on it. I only wish my guitar was not so muddy...Oh well.

Anybody else? MM have you heard it yet? EC? Virus? *blink* *blink* I think both vocalist did a phucking awesome job.

Thanks rabs! My voxs could be a bit better, but overall it came out pretty good. Your mixing is getting so good that you KNOW you'll be mixing my solo material!!!!! (HINT HINT, as well as playing on it)