7th Son - Final

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
A year in the making.

I took the karaoke track and worked 7ths vocal track into it. The result is a track that does not blend quite as well as i liked..but since the working mix of the karaoke no longer exists, this is better than nothing.

Check it out. Its on MaidenMans myplay locker.

Drums - MaidenMan
Bass - Constantine
Dave Guitar - Medsy
Adrian Guitar - Rabies
Synth - Ploughman
Vocals - 7th Son
Mixed - Medsy and Rabies

=)

PS> EC. I tried mailing this to you so you could post it on the website, but your mail bounced it (probably because it is close to 10MB). If you are still willing, can you grab it from MMs locker and post it up on your 'temp' page along with I've got the Fire (with Jim's Vox) when you get a free minute?

I hate to tell you this Rabies but the file isn't there anymore :cry: Either Myplay is buggered or someone is having a laugh.... :mad:

Where's the "Temp" page? Me need to hear! :cool: :) :D

thats soooooo,,,,badass:headbang:

i remember not being very happy with my vox track on this one but that sounded cool as hell great production;)

and
Drums - MaidenMan
Bass - Constantine
Dave Guitar - Medsy
Adrian Guitar - Rabies
Synth - Ploughman
Mixed - Medsy and Rabies you guys just fucking rock

I just downloaded it. Cool. I think this might be one of your best tracks 7thson.
Now this is weird. I'm used to getting booted off with a download nearly finished but this is the first time I've finished one and listened to it only to have the track stop at 8:55. I figure I'm probably the only one that this has happened to and that the posted track isn't like that. I liked all 8:55 of it!
Through my speakers the guitar sounds are pretty nasty though.
Over headphones not so bad but still a little too much in the mid range.

Great effort.

:)

Thanks EC.

When you nab it, let me know if the file cuts off after 8:55 for you to. That kinda bites. Hyde is missing the whole guitar harmony part...and 7ths cool little ending vocal passage. :(

7th - thanks man. I especially like what I did to your vocals during the oh ohs blend with the guitar..and sound kinda...ghostly. :)

No problem EC.

How about the final version of I've got the fire? I have not bothered posting that on any myplay account yet..waiting to see if up on the page.

Thanks Ec. I forgot to post that I was able to go back and download it properly. That first download was totally screwed.
The sound quality wasn't as good as the one I have now either.:headbang:

Originally posted by rabies
No problem EC.

How about the final version of I've got the fire? I have not bothered posting that on any myplay account yet..waiting to see if up on the page.

I've already posted it in .wma format on the website's Songs page, do you need it in mp3 format on the karaoke "temp" page as well? Let me know, and I can stick it on there for you. :cool:

Oh..did not know you did that mate. I thought you would make an announcement when it went up. I don't think anybody else knows I got that done. =)

Jim sounds pretty good on it.

Ah Heck man!

I did not even know you were updating the news page! You should have said something!

I'll definately be checking there more often now. Thanks for the kind words.