Wasting Love Attempt Two

yeh, thats fine rabs. I actually recorded two acoustic guitars but it really ended up sounding like one guitar anyway. I'll try and get my tracks up now.

I know what you mean about getting the mix of distorted and acoustic guitars to work together. Thats one reason I passed the mixing duties on :) And I suck haha

Coolio guys.

MM: I didn't realize you had not recorded the new one yet...sorry bout that.

Hyde: yes please - and may I just say you might be the fastest recorder in the IMG! You are crankin em out! Btw..since you spent the time learning the beasts solos...you wanna do the second one? I really have not learned it yet....and practice time is limited (hence why I have been recording easy songs)...up to you.

Crossy: Hmm..you recorded two already? Tell you what, send me all your separate tracks...that should be 2 acoustic, 2 electric and a solo track right? Your acoustic sounds great...I'll probably end up using both of those..and simply replace one of your electric lines.

Rabies: I recorded my interpretation of the beast solo. I'll mail it to you. You aren't obligated to use it, only if you want to.:)

Crossy: I started learning/playing this song last night. I had a minor problem. Can you send me the tab you are using for this one? You play the acoustic/clean part a bit different from the tab I have...and I am also waiting on your individual tracks to date. =)

Hyde: your track on this matched the drums perfect.

MM: Get that recording done this weekend?

Now that I read this thread more closely, I don't have anything against Rabs recording this one. Of course, we can have multiple versions... After all, isn't that like the idea with IMG? ;)

...actually, now that you are back..I was planning on
a. doing my own 'guitar' work version or
b. just mixing yours and crossys or
c. both of the above.

@!#%@!

Myplay is suddenly not working for. It copies up to 98-99% and then it stops and tells me there is an error! I'll try to mail it from my home account..

Okay, my guitar track should be on MM's myplay account in few minute, I'm uploading it as I type this.

It needs some compressing job done. I don't know why, but the last part is bit louder than the others although I used exactly the same settings whole time.

Criticism encouraged. :)