Please post setlists of upcoming shows

for everybody interested here's the complete setlist for the Nürnberg show (21.01.) in correct order:

Intro
Heavy metal thunder
Motorcycle man
Stiff fit to boogie
Court of the Krimson king
This town rocks
Ride like the wind
20.000 ft
Solid ball of rock
Dallas 1 p.m.
The broken heroes
And the bands played on
Cut out the disease
Battle cry
Drum solo
Battle cry(reprise)
The eagle has landed
Princess of the night
Guitar solo
Wheels of steel(included pit vs. balcony "who can scream louder" contest)
Crusader
Denim and leather
747(Strangers in the night)

total SAXON play time was a little more than 2 hours

Apart from the problems with the light system Biff already mentioned the show was absolutely brilliant!

Rock on!

Thanks Dirk for posting the Nuremberg setlist..the total for the Nuremberg show was 2h 5min to be overcorrect...:)The sound was really good, better than the night before in Munich were they used the Babylon house PA....A bit annoying was the light problem, although it was much severe for Noctorial Rites since they had to do their entire set in the COMPLETE dark!!! Not a single spot on stage worked...Saxon at least had some light during their set, although the eagles right wing was hardly illuminated

Saxon also had massive problems with one of the guitars (of course, Pauls guitar as usual ...not sure if the problem was really electrical or more "human":lol:) numerous times during the set (Court,Solid ball,Dallas 1pm) and Biff screwed up the lyrics on several of the songs as well...

Anyway, here's the Munich setlist (20-1-2003) 135min

Intro
Heavy metal thunder
Motorcycle man
Stiff fit to boogie
Court of the Crimson king
Ride like the wind
Cut out the disease
The broken heroes
DOGS OF WAR (Y-E-S!!!)
20.000 ft
747 (Strangers in the night)
Song of evil
Crusader
Battle cry
Drum solo Fritz
Battle cry(reprise)
The eagle has landed
Requiem (We will remember)
Princess of the night
Strong arm of the law
Denim and leather
Solid ball of rock
Dallas 1pm
Wheels of steel

I'm currently a bit busy, maybe I find an hour over the weekend to post some of the stories from these past two days(Infos about upcoming DVD (you'll see lots of bras given to the band by female american fans ...:) , my afternoon with Doug in downtown Munich and how and why we came back late for the soundcheck (we were stuck in traffic with my car...Biff had to phone up Doug asking where the hell he was!),and lots more...)

Best from Munich, Germany

Karsten:lol:

No , probably not...the generator they blew up was the one from the venue itself..:) Biff and the light people were really angry because of the crappy house installation and what miserable equipment the saxon crew had to cope with at the Löwensaal...

Well, Biff said that the idea of this tour is to change setlists quite a bit for every show they do..."actually, there is no setlist"

They don't have to promote a new album so they play whatever the crowd wants to hear (although Biff fouls around with the crowd announcing some song from the 80s "as a new song, it's on the HMT album!!"

It has never been easier to yell for a song for them to play which will actually played then...On the two shows I've been to this happened several times although these were songs that they would have played later in the set anyway.

But bear with Doug, since there's quite a few older songs that he still doiesn't know how to play...he told me that in the rehearsals he learned to play several of the very first Saxon songs he never ever played before(like Still fit to Boogie)