Pls post setlist for 20 Mar Exo-magica gig

In Your Shadow (from upcoming "Devils On Both Sides")
Voice of Prejudice (from upcoming "Devils On Both Sides")
The Vigilante (from upcoming "Devils On Both Sides")
Evil's Rising (from upcoming "Devils On Both Sides")
Still I Dream (from upcoming "Devils On Both Sides")
Chaos To Murder (from - And So It Burns)

NP - Machine Called Man - Of Things To Come

I've never seen so much hair flailing off one chick's head than Squeak when The Vigilante started. She didn't notice, but the crowd backed off just a bit so not to get an eye full of hair. Right On!!

Enjoyed the show!! The three I came with all said that your set and Exodus' were both killer, made for a fine night. I didn't even see the two bands in between, that place was so damn hot I became a smoker...

As for the setlist, even more tunes that I wasn't familar with, but that's fine. I would like to hear the title track next time, tho. When will you be playing again?

Actually we have a few shows confirmed. Henry will probably be posted a new shows update and getting rid of the older ones. I believe our next show is in April on the 20th @ the Cat Club. It's with Taunted & Kuru. I believe we headline. There may be a show before that or right after that in the east bay but I'm not sure if It's confirmed yet or not. We also are playing the "Thunder in The North" Mini festival in Oakland on July 31st w/Heathen, Osmium, Kuru, Disharmony, & Mummification. Check out http://www.ncmu.com for more details. Thanks for coming out! You and your buddies were way cool to kick it with.

NP - Motley Crue - Live Wire

savascream said:
Actually we have a few shows confirmed. Henry will probably be posted a new shows update and getting rid of the older ones. I believe our next show is in April on the 20th @ the Cat Club. It's with Taunted & Kuru. I believe we headline. There may be a show before that or right after that in the east bay but I'm not sure if It's confirmed yet or not. We also are playing the "Thunder in The North" Mini festival in Oakland on July 31st w/Heathen, Osmium, Kuru, Disharmony, & Mummification. Check out http://www.ncmu.com for more details. Thanks for coming out! You and your buddies were way cool to kick it with.

NP - Motley Crue - Live Wire

yeah we are playing on the 23rd of April @ Rooster's in Alameda. Don't know the full line-up yet.

The show on Sat. was cool, I mean roasting! Exodus sounded like a well oiled machine and definitely played a lot tunes for the fans. Mad at Sam destroyed my favorite movie of all time with their budget "Clockwork Orange" suits, Borderwars were entertaining for about 2-3 tunes and then it all sounded the same. Pain Factor were a little to NuMetal, poppy for my taste and Imagika was decent for a bunch of old farts.............well except Norm who's still on the tit! LOL!

Steve

Great show (especially Imagika and Exodus), but damn was it hot in there!

I think the Exodus setlist was:
Scar Spangled Banner
Deliver Us To Evil
Black List
Pirahna
'Til Death Do Us Part
Shroud Of Urine
Parasite
Culling The Heard
Foward March
A Lesson In Violence
War Is My Sheppard
Tempo Of The Damned
Toxic Waltz
Bonded By Blood
Strike Of The Beast

fossil said:
yeah we are playing on the 23rd of April @ Rooster's in Alameda. Don't know the full line-up yet.

The show on Sat. was cool, I mean roasting! Exodus sounded like a well oiled machine and definitely played a lot tunes for the fans. Mad at Sam destroyed my favorite movie of all time with their budget "Clockwork Orange" suits, Borderwars were entertaining for about 2-3 tunes and then it all sounded the same. Pain Factor were a little to NuMetal, poppy for my taste and Imagika was decent for a bunch of old farts.............well except Norm who's still on the tit! LOL!

Steve
Old farts? Speak for yourself, man! I still have a decade to go before I am on the "other side"....

Thanks to all you headbangers who showed up!!! Hope to see you at next month's shows...

ImagikaBassGoddess said:
Old farts? Speak for yourself, man! I still have a decade to go before I am on the "other side"....

Thanks to all you headbangers who showed up!!! Hope to see you at next month's shows...

Just like a woman! Always lying about your age! LOL!

Steve