Pod Farm best presets??

vejichan

Dec 29, 2011
Does anybody have any good POD farm presets they can share for higain guitar/clean guitar/bass?
thanks

I'm noticing more and more that no matter what pod farm preset you have, what come after that in your chain really makes it work. Just pod farm is going to sound bad by itself, it just is. People tried telling me that when i first got it and i didn't listen. Get a basic sound from the Cali Diamond Plate or Treadplate and a tube screamer, then mess with EQ after the podfarm instance. Mess with compression and other shiz until it sounds how you want it. Don't try to sound like Joey, no one will/can.

Well said.
I recently learned this as well. Eq is going to make the biggest difference.

Here is how I finally got my tone. I had a guy proffesionally reamp my di's through my dream rig (6505, mesa OS, sm57)
When I got them back I loved them but knew I could never afford to have this done for every song. So I pulled the tracks he did along with the di's into a new project. I put tse 808, x50 and recabinet on the di track and tweaked until I got it as close as possible which wasn't very close. Then I put reaEQ on and carefully went back and forth between the two and EQ'd my tone until I could hardly distinguish the proffesionally reamped tone from my own.

This is the first time I've had a tone that I truly love.