Pod Farm question/problem

idontpullout

Mar 27, 2010
Columbus, OH
So occasionally when ever I'm tracking guitars, I'll hear the unprocessed signal over top of the amp model. I've gone through and haven't been able to come up with a solution. Has anyone else have this happen to them? Or know the possible cause?

Thanks!

make sure the D.I level is turned down in the mixer, and also on the sends section, have a look if you are using the dry input also

*in podfarm this is

On your interface you will have a knob that is something like "Input - Monitor mix" or something along those lines. Right now you probably have it in the middle. Turn it all the way right (For most interfaces its all the way right) to USB output, or output, or whatever it's called. You'll see.

check seeif you have direct monitoring enabled in your interfaces control panel my profire 2626 used to do this until i changed one of the routing options

check seeif you have direct monitoring enabled in your interfaces control panel my profire 2626 used to do this until i changed one of the routing options

Thanks. I'll check that because it still does it, I checked to see and all of my pod farm settings seemed good. I have the 2626 also.