POD Farm Metal Shop problem

EnjoiTrent

Official Knob Turner
Mar 20, 2013
About a month or two ago I bought the metal shop expansion, and yesterday I get to my studio, turn on my computer, and open up a project I was working on. But, the guitars sound really bad, almost no gain, mostly raw clean signal and then the stomp boxes from POD farm. I replace the head with the original Treadplate, and that amp works fine, but the metal shop amps do not. Anyone have this problem, and does anyone know how to resolve it?

About a month or two ago I bought the metal shop expansion, and yesterday I get to my studio, turn on my computer, and open up a project I was working on. But, the guitars sound really bad, almost no gain, mostly raw clean signal and then the stomp boxes from POD farm. I replace the head with the original Treadplate, and that amp works fine, but the metal shop amps do not. Anyone have this problem, and does anyone know how to resolve it?

Totally not accusing you of anything, but quite a few people that I've heard of that have torrented it get this problem!

Usually that's a licensing problem - If Podfarm can't recognize a license, then it won't open up the metal shop amps. If you're on a new computer you need to authorize it etc!

I have a completely payed for version. As for authorizing, I've done that as well. It seems the only fix is to reinstall pod farm, but that only last for a little while. It gets a little annoying to have to reinstall it every little bit. I suppose I should just contact line 6 and see if they can help me.